Kinda new grower..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddy hatchet

Neck Cutta
Reaction score
...i messed up the original post really bad... im working on fixing it, and uploading pics to this site.

=P

*edit*

included photos are.

the original plant i grew when i was younger that never made it to harverst.. its to my right.

a light i have in my room, i know you cant grow with just this light but i just wanted to state that i have it.

a photo of a 9gram bud next to my tat to show how big it is.

a little later today, tomorrow or this week i plan on uploading photos, and linking to vids, of where im gonna grow at (my closet) and would like feed back on what does and doesnt need to be in there.

maybe a supply list?

so far i have two- 5 gallon buckets, nicely decorated for plants karma (there clean buckets) and they have holes in the bottom.

and we are either going to use a nice clone (from a med grower we kno) or buy some feminized seeds....

Where would you guys buy seeds from (i would like best quality to price ration, and feminized)

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

a2asoldier.jpg 000_0675.jpg untitled.jpg

it wouldnt let me post pics or links because of the 15 post first thing... so more to come on that..

Go to private messages on the home page right corner ok click on it.

After clicking on private messages go to the bottom left side look for Attatchments.

Click on attatchments & select & delete what you want ok.

Thats not exactly what i was trying to do, but it helped me realize i needed to attach photos not link to them even if they where not from another site...

but i fixed the post and i THANK YOU!!!!...most forums people hate on each other... =P such a great forum.

-one love

Latest posts

Back