kinda pissed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benajmin1137

Reaction score
well i got my seeds my first time growing i germinated them but i think i planted them to early well anyways i planted them in clear cups with holes in the bottom with top soil in them.... i put them in the sun and watered them for about a week not one sprouted....

a few thing that i think went wrong but not sure is the soil got to dry so i dont think i was watering them enouph...

then the next day i go to my plot and it was a really windy day and the cups silt and some rolled down the hill all soil spilled out of 2 of the cups and seeds were gone :( then i said ive waited a weak nothing so i took all the cups home tried to find the seeds i found a few of them and now trying to re plant will it work do u think im kind of mad but not really bcz i have like 20 more seeds but still :(

try planting them again with new seeds and only plant them about the depth of your fingernail deep make sure the soil is soaked and keep them out of the direct sun for a few days so they don`t dry out. You can even stretch saran wrap over the cups to make a little green house till they come up. Remove it after they come up. Slim

Sorry this is not on the subject, can anybody tell me how to start a thread, with that said, I got a couple of questions hopefully you experts can answer, i got some organic potting mix with miracle grow, i also got perlite and peat moss, should i add the moss or perlite? if so right when i plant or after a couple of weeks? any ratio recommnedations? and if i put the germinated seed right outside will it be ok or do i have to keep it inside in a window for a couple weeks?

Latest posts

Back