Koolbloom?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been growing the same strain without dryKB for 5 harvests...growstoredude gave me some to try this round so i will soon see. Should be quite obvious to me if there is a difference cause the last three harvests of this strain have pretty much been identical. got about 3wks to go on my next harvest,so i'll let ya know. been adding it for 2wks now and havent noticed any difference yet...but with dryKB maybe it's the last week when the buds "increase in size and weight" ;)

lolerz once again. Koolbloom ... notice in the add you posted it mentionned essential oils??? twice, and the weight gain my so confused friend is not from gerth!!!! It's once again from density!!!! Do you know the difference???? Talk **** all you want, diss me even, but the fact still remains that what I wrote is 100% true and your (MindzEye) ignorant and to top it off a bully for trying to "Question my sexuality", which might I add has nothing to do with this which in turn prooves how insecure you really are. It's funny, because I don't speak like you, you have to talk trash about me to make yourself feel bigger. wow, your such a tough guy! lolerz

About no one knows (in this topic, to the point that I posted) what koolbloom is. Yeah it is a big comment ... Which I felt was true. If you knew about it, specificaly, then you would have discussed the same points I did.... which are factual. lolz you even need to go to the site to quote them on it, that' how much you knew very little about it.

Come to think of it... It's kind of ignorant of me to say that and generalize. I appologize for that but my point is if you knew why didn't you give the right information?

Everything in this forum is oppinion ... NOT fact, take what you want with a grain of salt and leave the rest I guess. As for listening to MindzEye, I would probably kill myself first because his insecurities show right up front for such a tough guy behind a keyboard ROFL ROFL ROFLMAO (A few new ones for you) lolerz! The only real information you can really rely on is your own findings in your own environment. Every situation (because of all the different variables) are different.

White Widow said:
the weight gain my so confused friend is not from gerth!!!! It's once again from density!!!! Do you know the difference????

Taken from the GH site on Koolbloom

"Liquid KoolBloom should be used at the start of the reproductive cycle initiating larger, heavier fruits and flowers. During the last two weeks, use Dry KoolBloom for an additional bloom boost and to facilitate ripening."

Larger is girth.

White Widow said:
It is little juveniles like you that make me sad to be apart of this generation, with your stupid little lolerz comments. Do you think anyone takes you serious when you write like a 12 year old. IT IS GIRTH FOR GODSAKES! GERTH IS NOT A WORD!

And FYI- there are 2 different products a liquid and a dry and they both do different things. Go read.

I don't even want to argue with you- you make my head hurt. I just find it funny when little kids think they know everything. White Widow the almighty all knowing KoolBloom god :laugh:

White Widow said:
If you knew about it, specificaly, then you would have discussed the same points I did.
:laugh:

White Widow said:
ROFL ROFL ROFLMAO
And I'm done here, but this kid is just too much for me. I can just picture him- with his hair gelled up, wearing that wife beater with shorts down to his ankles. Just the thought makes me cringe.

NorCalHal said:
Then I just ran GH 3 part. Checked PH regulary and made fresh juice every 7 days. Flushed out the last 2 weeks. I hit 9lb's on 4, 1000w. a Little more then gram per watt. No additives or anything. That CONVINCED me that keeping an eye on the overall health of the plant and growing environment is better time ( and money) spent then any additive.

how many plants you put under each light? and how big are your plants?

White Widow said:
Koolbloom is meant to increase density and also essential oil production.
lolerz once again. Koolbloom ... notice in the add you posted it mentionned essential oils??? twice, and the weight gain my so confused friend is not from gerth!!!! It's once again from density!!!! Do you know the difference???? Talk **** all you want, diss me even, but the fact still remains that what I wrote is 100% true and your (MindzEye) ignorant and to top it off a bully for trying to "Question my sexuality", which might I add has nothing to do with this which in turn prooves how insecure you really are. It's funny, because I don't speak like you, you have to talk trash about me to make yourself feel bigger. wow, your such a tough guy! lolerz

About no one knows (in this topic, to the point that I posted) what koolbloom is. Yeah it is a big comment ... Which I felt was true. If you knew about it, specificaly, then you would have discussed the same points I did.... which are factual. lolz you even need to go to the site to quote them on it, that' how much you knew very little about it.

Come to think of it... It's kind of ignorant of me to say that and generalize. I appologize for that but my point is if you knew why didn't you give the right information?

Everything in this forum is oppinion ... NOT fact, take what you want with a grain of salt and leave the rest I guess. As for listening to MindzEye, I would probably kill myself first because his insecurities show right up front for such a tough guy behind a keyboard ROFL ROFL ROFLMAO (A few new ones for you) lolerz! The only real information you can really rely on is your own findings in your own environment. Every situation (because of all the different variables) are different.

Are you OK?

Where to even begin........

So, what your telling me is that Koolbloom is going to increse your weight by adding essintial oils which in turn make it dense? And are you sayin' that without it, you cannot acheive dense bud?
And cmon meow, you contridict yourself man. I don't think you understand Density from girth.

White Widow said:
Koolbloom is meant to increase density and also essential oil production.
How does it increase density? Nowhere have I ever read or heard anyone mention that Koolbloom increases density.

I see you kept quiet about the Kush...smart boy.

Besides bro...you missed the entire point anyway. You can acheive the same results with a simple nuit base, and that is a fact.

yin325i said:
how many plants you put under each light? and how big are your plants?

9-10 plants. The height I flip them at depends on the strain really.

White Widow said:

And yet your overall attitude is of that of a 6 year old. At least try learn to discuss topics with a little maturity. It would go a long way rather than just calling everyone on the board ignorant or stupid.

And I get a negative rep for this post
negative rep
You dont know half of what you think you do
I guess this really shows just how immature WW really is :ignore: I just found my first person to block. :)

White Widow said:

Your ignorance is very obvious here, everyone including some moderators are calling you out on this... I would love to see all the research you have done on the additives, pics, dry weight any info you have obtained.... I would love to see two plants same strain one fed just plain nuits and the other with additives, then see how much more your dry weight is, and see if it was even worth the money spent...

If you read my post that your trying to bash me on, it clearly is not talking about you, I said "lolerz" sounds like a word the young people would be using now... I didnt question your sexuality.. Try reading the words next time and use a dictionary if you are having problems understanding the words...

If everything on this site is opinion then why are you trying to prove what you said is fact? Why didnt you say this is ONLY your opinion?

So now Im calling you out, wheres the pics of the "super" plants you grow with all the additives? Put some pics where your mouth is?

All we were trying to tell the OP is that additives are not necessary and that he should get the basics down...

"Lolerz"

White Widow said:
oh and last but not least ... growdude, I actualy used to have a bit of respoect for you, but now I just see that your a "thank you" button attention seeker!?! yeah, your so cool dude that this is all you do, spend your time on a useless NON fact based forum and have total n00** thank you for receycled, garbage.

You lost respect for me because I gave 1 thanks or that I got 1 thanks?
Or was is because the quote from GH web site contradicts you?

Well if your going to call all of my MP friends lama's then you've got to go through the resident lama first. :D

White Widow said:
Super lolerz for the lama's >>> LOLERZ

Hate, I love to feed off of it!
You must be a really happy person.

Show you pictures??? Why so you can report my i.p. and me get busted!!! like I know this sites members have done previously!!!!
You are showing your ignorance here buddy. You have no idea what your talking about and basically are spewing garbage from your hind end.

My oppinion is my oppinion, never tried to claim it was fact. so bite home slice LOLERZ
So what, you didn't post this comment then...
Yeah it is a big comment ... Which I felt was true. If you knew about it, specificaly, then you would have discussed the same points I did.... which are factual.

About how I look?!? lolz, that judgemental, pretty much shows your classic arrogant ways which have gotten you in so much crap world wide ROFL ROFL ROFLMAO!!!
I don't even want to think about how you look. I'm already having stomach issues from NorCals new avatar.

I have a suggestion ... Go to the washroom, take a very sharp razor, and slit your wrists YAY, make sure you bleed out as much as possible and then, only then, on your last drop of blood contact me so I can LOLERZ @ YA! One less tard on this plannet. Now that's what I would call a job well done!
This is a great way to argue with someone, is this how you talk to your mom when she puts you in time-out.

What is it about the name White Widow? Every time a member uses that name they turn out to be a lot of hot air?

Opinions have facts to back up there claim.
Thoughts are just what you think you might know something is right. In this case neither holds true.

White Widdow, damn in the fire again. why do you get defensive when a post contradicts your post. maybe take a step back and ask yourself IF you could be wrong. it seems that your style of posting draws alot of negativity out.
rethink how you respond to people.

Also, its very low to insinuate that this site turns your pics over to LEO. if you feel that way then why even post here in the first place. leave, move on, kick rocks (a term i heard from my nephew) b/c your post's offer nothing of value, just the occassional comic relief in the form of responses to your post.

Show your evidence backing up your pathetic claim of MP being unsafe.

NorCalHal, thanks for suppressing any hopes of the munchies kickin in by changing your avatar. it will be forever burned into my smoking subconscious mind.

no more munchies. better sell your snack-food stock with that pic out.

I sometimes wonder if Jerry Springer is giving all of his guests our url...:rofl:..
I mean look at nocal....:shocked: (err don't if you have a weak stomach) :hubba: Obvious by his picture, "he" is probably the 14 yr old girl that you had cyber sex with last week.. in yahoo chat..
we have another guy that thinks he's a llama...that fly's.. :confused2:..
..and.... a politically correct..."duck".. what can I say....

Hick said:
I sometimes wonder if Jerry Springer is giving all of his guests our url...:rofl:..
I mean look at nocal....:shocked: (err don't if you have a weak stomach) :hubba: Obvious by his picture, "he" is probably the 14 yr old girl that you had cyber sex with last week.. in yahoo chat..
we have another guy that thinks he's a llama...that fly's.. :confused2:..
..and.... a politically correct..."duck".. what can I say....

All we need now is a monkey and we can open up a petting zoo for all the kids that keep showing up. :D

What exactly is the requirments for this monkey posistion? I might be up for that. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back