LA Confidential and Purple Wreck Update..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NC saw no rule about that. couldnt find 42# thred but this one will give you the idea. thcfarmer.com/forums/f8/help-vertical-lamp-placement-12877/

I need to wait to open this thread till I get home. If he had pics I need to see it on the plasma. Must be beautiful. Thanx!

docfishwrinkle said:
im not disagreeing w/ vert lighting it just doesnt seem as efficient as if you were to hang those lights seperately but still vert. to each his own. DOS yes if you go look @ ppl who are running according to the x & o diagram i showed then you are able to pull at least a lb once you get dialed in. check out thc farmer. one guy growing vert in dwc pulled 42.5 lbs in 10 buckets! pics to prove. absolutely amazing.

Thanx for the heads up Doc... that sounds like SILLY good fun and a big spike in the ol' power bill...:p I guess I was imagining that many lights with ventilation like R999 has going in his tent and it looking quite industrial with 5 ventilation ducts and how many fans? :rolleyes: lol... 4.25 lbs per bucket? HOLY HOOTS, doc! I'd have to buy a lot more jars! ;)

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back