Lake water to water plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure. I haven’t been in a while.
giphy.gif

Any pics of you on the P Board in that Pond behind the house
I don’t have one yet nor a way to launch it from my house. There is a good 8ft drop but would love to build a launch pad there with stairs to enter. I just got turned on to paddle boating last year. Our daughter and her husband not have boards and there are many places to access the lake. I really do like the new sport and feel I get a good workout when I go. Plus it’s extremely quiet and peaceful paddling along. Some have trouble with balance but I don’t as I do yoga and balance is not an issue for me.

I don’t have one yet nor a way to launch it from my house. There is a good 8ft drop but would love to build a launch pad there with stairs to enter. I just got turned on to paddle boating last year. Our daughter and her husband not have boards and there are many places to access the lake. I really do like the new sport and feel I get a good workout when I go. Plus it’s extremely quiet and peaceful paddling along. Some have trouble with balance but I don’t as I do yoga and balance is not an issue for me.
I have seen the young people on them They look Happy

Latest posts

Back