largest tomato competition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quik update...My garden is doing well..the weather here is still nice..so have not put cover over my Ladies..Maybe few weeks..enjoy your day everyone:bolt::bong:

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

My garden is doing well
i'd say so. :aok: :48:
wak n bake for me here.
my garden looks pretty rough man. i lost couple whole plants to total blosseom end rot on all the toms.
heres a shot of one i tore up. i still got way plenty toms left on all the others to where i wont know wat to do witthem all the way it is. LOL
i think next year im a do two or three of them tomatoe trees or the same beef steak ones and just focus on them three vs havin too many like now
prolly gonna have to add bunch lime this fall to give some calcium to the soil which is wats causin end rot im guessin. cal deficience, NO?

my cucumbers are all bout pretty much done now too same for teh zukes etc.

zipflip said:
carrot Ménage à trois

:hubba: :D

Got power lines over them?:hubba:

Funny Looking Carrots must of had some Hard ground to form that way..

yeah it wasnt tilled down deep enuff. that an when i laid the seeds out i laid out way too many nor did i thin them as they grew in either lol.

Suppose to be Cherrie Tomato's but the tag is a lie. Walmart specials.

1. 4 plant
2. about 9/16 OD
3. 1/2 OD
Some tasty tomato's;)

9-22.jpg

9-22 008.jpg

9-18 003.jpg

zipflip said:
yeah it wasnt tilled down deep enuff. that an when i laid the seeds out i laid out way too many nor did i thin them as they grew in either lol.

Be glad you can till your ground.!;)

I have adobbie and you can't till it nor can you dig it with out lots of water and Cracks are deep and long.

1. pix is of my drive way.
2. pix is next to my tomato's box as u can see that there is enough water.
I Know when I pull those plants the roots Won't be to far into the ground if that.

I hate Adobbie:eek:

9-22 012.jpg

9-22 014.jpg

Latest posts

Back