Last 2 surviving LR's turned out male

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EpicEndo

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I posted awhile back about my A/c going out in my house while i was away for the weekend.:eek: I had 8 out of 11 that germed, and 6 of the 8 died of the heat stroke from a 400W HPS in a 6' X 3' closet grow, with a cool tube keeping it about 85 degrees F with the a/c fixed to intake the closet. When the a/c went out it reached high 90's low 100's for 2 1/2 days of 18/6 light schedule. I hoped it wouldnt hurt them too bad but it definitely scorched them. About a week later after they were begininning to continue their rapid growth spurt:rolleyes: , they dropped some nuts on me... what a disappointment, but i should have had more and been expecting this. A friend that planted the same batch of seeds said he got all males also but cant remember how many he said he germed. Here's some pics of those bastards :)

weed 006.JPG

weed 002.JPG

weed 009.JPG

weed 010.JPG

weed 015.JPG

id save that pollen and use it to bring auto flowering to another strain

:D good idea- this is only my 2nd real grow tho, so i'll just wait to save males later when i get more space:) .
I have a friend that has been growing LR's for a while and i'm going to ask him for a clone from one of his females. I know it's kinda pointless to clone an autoflower because of the seed to harvest time, but i want a guaranteed female:hubba:
As for different lowryder strains, check these out- it would be hard to top these. http://www.dutchbreed.com/8.html

Latest posts

Back