Last Post Wins....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey TOA - On who's time zone?

And someone? No one in their right mind should give you their addy here either. No matter how good you may seem.

Nuttin personal dude. I think that may be againt this forum's policy anyways.

PB:)

ok, im still winning... anyone else?

t.... anyone want to win? screw it...winning is winning what if i said the winner Is the winner and he has to do nothing.if u want. lastpost wins the contest with no prize.....the prize is the last concern, winning is the main concern.

the main concern now is the last post winning. any takers?

I WIN! PB IS THE LOOSER AS LONG A SI HAVE THE LAST POST!!!

THE IDEA IS TO KEEP THE THREAD GOING.....

No seed offerings please...but will let contest go just for fun. Party till ya drop thing huh...have fun with that. One too many of those for me. Could still hang with the best of em if i try tho LOL
BTW I'm in the lead now :p

ok , thanks mutt....but im in the lead-

WINNER HERE! NO TIME ZONE NEEDED!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, ANYONE ELSE? IM THE WINNER!

last post meaning, you have to be the very last post to win, OR im winning now with this post ahhahahahh? This will go forever if its last post wins, the winner will always be changing.

Reminds me of and older T.V. shows theme song; THis is the thread that never ends, It jsut goes on and on my friends TOA started and noone will finsh it :rofl: now get the email about the post and write another :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back