Last Post Wins....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aslan king said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Gave up the 2 years ago Big Guy best thing I ever did. Alcohol had to go too.

I gave up alcohol 6 yr ago and today is my 12 days with out cigs and that because I went and had surgery and hopefully I don't restart do to stress (WIFE):hubba: No really it hard to quite Cigs that been part of my life since I was 12 yr of age and high school was the beginning of full time smoker of cigs, PARTY Time, ect.

Fresh air is always a good thing.. Inless u live in cali in the Central Valley where the air isn't always good at times..

Aslan breaks from the pack, he's coming around the turn, he's third, he's second, he's ahead by a nose.:D

Funniest thing ever

222.jpg

Flyinghigh said:
I gave up alcohol 6 yr ago and today is my 12 days with out cigs and that because I went and had surgery and hopefully I don't restart do to stress (WIFE):hubba: No really it hard to quite Cigs that been part of my life since I was 12 yr of age and high school was the beginning of full time smoker of cigs, PARTY Time, ect.

Fresh air is always a good thing.. Inless u live in cali in the Central Valley where the air isn't always good at times..
Someone told me that you are only 17 is that true ! LOL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back