Laziness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemperFi

Reaction score
I don't know about everyone, but smoking weed makes me lazy -- I really have to think about what I want/have to do before I toke-up. I generally get the things I HAVE to do done, but, man, do I put off a lot of things I "should" do. Does weed smoking make you lazy?

I know there will be replies stating that certain kinds of weed are pro-active and something like speed, but I haven't found this to be true in my case. I have stated in the past that I don't get "couch-lock" like most folks -- what I get is more like what Steven Hawking looks like -- I am talking GOOD weed.

Does good weed make you procrastinate?

In my past grows I've grown weed that caused me to procrasterbate (like SnowWhite from Nirvana seeds) but with the jack47's they seem to motivate me. Now smoking a bit excessively or a big smoke session w/ my friends w/ a variety of weed WILL make me lazier then all get out.:rofl:

Mostly good weed gives me a wee bit of paranoia, but not so much that I'm socially crippled.

p.s. I also use it as a reward system after I've gotten a buttload of crap done or need to get some serious labor taken care of, or after work...

If I start out staying busy and don't sit down I am ok. I lifed some weights this morning after getting baked, but now a nap sounds good, and I am lazy. I don't really need a nap. So the answer is yes.

Satori doesn't usually make me lazy.

I get real lazy.

I have been smoking with my best friends wife since we were 14, this girl gets energy every time she smokes, she will clean the house do dishes, she just goes cleaning crazy, its a real bummer to watch, really brings me down, LOL.

Ain't it a pisser, dman -- those types should wait until we are passed out or asleep before all that activity -- don't they know they are making us feel guilty? :)

Peace

It depends on what I smoke--I look for sativa hybrids with an up high. I find it hard to sit still after smoking Satori. I have been going all morning cleaning house--only sat down to eat some lunch.

Hemper, I think when you smoke that Satori you may have a different experience.

The Satori is vedging nicely -- wonder if it needs water? I'll check later....

I find that when I smoke the Indys if I dont have anything planned and I smoke I sit around and wonder what I should be doing. But if I have something to do I can smoke and stay busy. Only I dont go sitting infront of the idoit box to take smoke breaks, I will start watching something stupid. When I smoke the Sats I stand around and make many plans and never do a damn thing.

i would much rather be out ice fishing, but you need ice first.:rolleyes: hello indica old friend.;)

theres tons of things i could be doing. but waiting on spring is my j.o.b. right now...and then its more gardening, with a big dose of yard work...i have a very big yard to ramble around on, and theres always things to do, but nothing that cannot wait til tomorrow!:cool:

I wished i could be lazy ... But a person needs to wake early to go to work and bed time is usually late because of the garden. Waiting for Satori so i have the mood to clean the house ;) ...

Since I cant work or play in the garden I'll just stay lazy and stoned a few more weeks. Them it's up with the sun, fog my mind and build all day:D

iv'e been known to smoke a fatty---make a list of stuff that needs doing---have some food---take a nap---make another list of more stuff that needs to be done---get ready for dinner---before you know it it's nap time again---would you say i was lazy cause i smoke in between naps---naaahhh---i always got the list to look at when i forget what i was supposed to be doing---:rofl:

Tomorrow is the most beautiful day to do anything.

I usually mix a couple strains when I smoke. If it something that needs to get done, I will get it done regardless. The extra little projects, and the ones I dread...they may get bumped couple times.

You want to know the easy way to do it? Watch the lazy guy.

I get lazy if the tv is on. If its off and the radio is on kinda loud it makes me want to get the housework done. Ya can't sit around and watch the radio. :p ;)

I'm not really lazy but I have mastered watching grass grow

Can you really say lazy when you practice being lazy, after all you are working at something

I say this..... successful growers can't be to dang lazy.

Latest posts

Back