Laziness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OGKushman said:
I had a crazy party dream last night. Lots of walking and looking for my car after the party :rofl:

Well, I do have that...in a lot of dreams, I have lost something (my car, my purse, another person, my keys, etc, etc) and do a lot of walking looking for whatever I have lost...and I never seem to be able to walk very fast. But I always wake up rested.

Ston-loc--I also have been getting a lot of work done. It took me more than 2 bowls however. I had had a large tarp spread out in my family room sawing and drilling and making compost barrels. I finished the 2 I had going here and cleaned up my mess. It seemed like there was sawdust and little plastic curly Qs everywhere. Plus it seemed like I had 50 different tools out. LOL--I am also cleaning out a spare room with a great southern exposure that had collected a lot of junk so I can use it to start flower and veggy seeds indoors. We have a really short growing season here. I love staying busy.

Latest posts

Back