Leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I've been growing for a little over 3 weeks now (Check out my grow journal in my sig =] ) and one of the plants has different looking leaves. So my question is can you tell if your plant is indica or sativa by looking at the leaves?

found this on google

The main difference between indica and sativa is in the marijuana leaves. Sativa marijuana leaves are much smaller and thinner then Indica

:48:

you certainly can ms. jievil,
indicas have wide bladed leaves and sativas have thin blades.

BM :bong1:

depends on what you want from it ,,, some people prefer satavias other indicas ,,,,,personally i dont mind :giggle:look around the forum and find the diffrent strains people have grew and smoked to get a general idea of what your after :48:

never really bothered to look into it but i think mine are all mostly sativa dominant in strain... thatt sucks cuz i may end up wit problems come october as it frosts sometimes in mid october and i herd sativa's can go into november even. or do ya think i'll still be able to harvest them sat's by the frost time weather done full flower or not and still get a decent product(smoke) potency wise off em?

Latest posts

Back