left or right handed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedabix

Reaction score
hi all often wondered about the facts and figurs of this!so hear go"s my very own survay!i am right handed....and you? i read sumwhare that its only 9% left

It's according to what I am doing,, and how tired my right hand is.:eek:

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Born left handed

beaten at infant school for wanting to use my left....................
made to write with my right................................
(apparently I had the Devil in me)

Play Cricket

Batting Left Handed
Bowling Right Handed

By no means Ambidextrous...................

a bit of both............................

predominately right.......
(now)

my dad told me of the same thing being done to him at school.my hart goes out to you

i write left handed but its a right handed world so i do everything else with my right hand. which is good because my left hand is broken at the moment.

I grew up in the 50's and was left handed.
The nuns did not like that and am now sort of right handed, with some left handed traits.
Am into archery and Martial Arts and do both of them as a lefty, most other things I do as a sloppy righty.
That should mess up your numbers lol

Weedabix said:
seems your not alone

ha ha ha

scrub the 50's though................................

knock that into the 70's.....................

for me........:D

I am both also. Play frisbee with my left hand. Bat right. Write right, but can legibly with the left too.

Interesting fact:

I can write (with my right hand, lol) upside down and backwards and my left hand can mirror it at the same time. I can also write with my toes. Muahahahahaha.

SmokinMom said:
I am both also. Play frisbee with my left hand. Bat right. Write right, but can legibly with the left too.

Interesting fact:

I can write (with my right hand, lol) upside down and backwards and my left hand can mirror it at the same time. I can also write with my toes. Muahahahahaha.

:eek: I aint gonna say it.

bud.uncle said:
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Born left handed

beaten at infant school for wanting to use my left....................
made to write with my right................................
(apparently I had the Devil in me)

Play Cricket

Batting Left Handed
Bowling Right Handed

By no means Ambidextrous...................

a bit of both............................

predominately right.......
(now)

my mom is the same way idk why ppl were so stupid then

I write with my left hand, and I also swing a bat left-handed, but most everything else I do is with the right hand. There are some things I do equally well with both hands.

I am so grateful for both my hands, and I enjoy using both of them for all my daily activities but I was taught (painfully for those teaching me) to write using my right hand. but I use my left for flipping off the hecklers! LOL

never tried to write with my toes... if that was a skill, would you put that on your resume?

I grew up in a very traditional Italian household and for some reason It was really bad i was left handed. I now do everything right handed except when i need to make a shot shooting pool, i can shoot equally well left or right handed. Guess i wasn't the only one not allowed to be left handed.

Although I am a Righty Tighty...

My lefty Loosey is decorated in both M16 AND 9mm marksman courses from the USN.

Tight grouping baby...really tight. Never shot a handgun before that.
The range coach was...overjoyed.

I also poses a WICKED wrist shot lefty and a horrible slap shot righty.

I also play every first person shooter INVERTED.

Weird huh?
Maybe all those concussions had some long term and permanent effects.

Latest posts

Back