Left Plants in the Wrong Hands (please help)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chinaman said:
very intersting read...well said stoney

I agree Stoney has a lot of years doing this. I would like to think he has seen it all.

:shrug: erm.......
I don't see where Elephant Man even attempted to aurgue. just stating his side.

I think he's trying to replicate the environment of the original landrace and providing it with its natural environment to get as close to true original expression as possible. (he mainly works with Land Race Sativas..occasional hybrid...but landrace sats is his thing)

Also those countries (ours one of the main ones) that use non-natural methods also are greatly damageing our ecosystem. Ever see a deer with deformed antlers near heavily chem fertilized farms? Streams fish population decimated?

Stoney Always side with you on 90% of stuff...this time I can't. I know his fert schedule and its chimed in. Soil mixture commonly found in nature and everything he puts in whether mushrooms, vegetables, it all likes it commonly found in horse cow pastures untilled and unworked. Thats pretty much natural. IMO Its not like he's using anything not readily available right out his door. ;)

As far as his research....Google Elephunt Man or Elephant Man. I'm 1000% sure you'll find enough information from him for a weeks long read. Probably why he didn't offer much up...posted all over already.

Stoney Bud said:
Elephant Man, you seem to want to argue with me. If you spent half the time you've spent arguing with me on listening and researching what I've said, you'd be better off.

Millions of people in the world are "Mimicking Nature" by living with no modern alternatives to "Natural Living". Most of them are starving to death.

The countries that use Non-Natural methods to increase harvest weight and nutrient content are the ones that have the best food and plenty of it.

Nature indeed. What a crock. Organics isn't even "Natural". It's a combination of natural substances as an artificially balanced additive to natural soil. Nothing natural about it. Without mans assistance, the soil would remain natural and lacking in the amount and balance of nutrients that allow the plant to grow at it's best possible rate and productiveness.

You go to the best place on earth for soil and take a sample. Test that sample and you'll find it lacking in something that would make a plant grow better. Add those missing parts and the plant will grow better than that "Perfect" soil that came from Nature.

That's *my* opinion of what Nature can do for you.

I haven't missed a thing about how soil growing works. You however have missed the entire point of soil additives, natural or not.

Okay friends, this was a great read for me today. I hit and miss with every new type of growing method. The point is that I really enjoy experimentation :eek: ;)

Right now I'm window growing a two footer with a blue light overhead. I have a fan on all time kickiing light fluffy breezes around the room. I have a rolled skirt around the back of her to pick up more of the sun, the skirt is foil with green tule glued over that. WEIRD:eek: :eek:

Don't know what will happen, but if it looks like a girlie and continues to be a girlie.........

And I sure as heck hope the girls I have now produce big time:p
Even though MJ is legal here now.........it's gonna be costly.........probably more so than cigarettes:confused:

Forgot where I was....I'sa buzzed. Anyway, I totally appreciate all advice I can get in this forum. Ya'll's my favorite site.

CARRY ON !!!:D

Latest posts

Back