Legal Bud? I have questions...plz reply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidinpink

Reaction score
:huh: So...I went to herbalsmokeshop.com....They advertise 100% legal bud. Will that stuff give you a high at all? What is it? I'd really like to know. It looks so much like mj. Please give me so feedback on this one.

Dude, don't waste your $$. It's not marijuana. If all you want is a headache then go ahead, but if it's a buzz you want then stick with the real deal. ;)

i took a look at the website and you know what ive never seen ne thing like this but i dont think i would get it because thiers just somthing not right thiers no way that they can just send you a pound of stuff in the mail especially in the US.....i dunno it says thiers no thc in it or cannabinoids so i dont think it is illegal but i dont think it would get you high either...if you decide to buy it lemmie know what happens!!

I was looking at the website too and they don't actually tell you that you get "high". They say an enjoyable experience, potent, and stuff like that. Here are some of the herbs that are in this fakie stuff...Wild Dagga, Wild Hops, Leonurus Sibiricus herb, Avena Sativa, Wild Lettuce, Cannabae Buds. That's what is in their blueberry hybrid. Here is what the whole thing says.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sample the Best of the Best in Legal Herbal Buds
Includes: 3.5 Gram Sample (1/8th of an ounce) of EACH of the following Best herbal smoke products: Hawaiian Gold Buds, Maui Hybrid Buds, Blueberry Herbal Hybrid, Wild Greens, Dutch Haze Buds, Honey Blonde Solid Concentrate.
Save Big with this COMBO Deal!
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hawaiian Gold Bud ~Over 100 lbs a month flown in FRESH from the island of hawaii! Grown from our huge reserve in hawaii and seen in our ad in high times and Voted best of the best 100% legal alternative smokes by top smoking magazine readers 7 years in a row for it's extremely satisfying smoke and uncanny appearance. Freshly Picked and bagged directly from our 2000 acre reserve in Hawaii! Unlike any other herbal smoke available today, this bud is ultra potent smelling and very fresh. great taste and purchased by thousands of satisfied repeat customers, making this one of our top herbal smokes and the #1 legal bud in the world! All bud, Ultra Fresh and Smooth Burning in a pipe, or rolled with paper or any smoking device. Herbal Smokers Rating: Incredibly enjoyable and a very satisfying potent smoke. The world's best legal herbal bud, period. Only available at Herbalsmokeshop.com! Click Here for more info or a larger picture[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Dutch Haze Bud ~ Dutch Haze Bud looks amazing with huge sticky bright green buds, tastes great, smells even better and is a extremely potent, satisfying smoke, to say the least. Formulated with hydroponically grown legal herb for maximum taste, flavor, smell, and effects! Dutch Haze Bud is sure to impress even the most Experienced Smokers. [/FONT]Dutch Haze Bud smokers return to purchase this product 9 times out of 10 for a reason. According to thousands of returning customers, when it comes to herbal smokes, this product is The Total Bomb! Super taste, smell with a potent smooth burning smoke that is smooth on the soul! Our customers simply can't stop raving about this amazing 100% legal bud. Don't be fooled by cheap legal bud imitations this is another exclusive product of www.herbalsmokeshop.com! ingredients include: poppy flowers, avena sativa, cannabae buds, chesteya bud, hybrid strains of wild dagga buds, flowers, Leonurus Sibiricus extract. Dutch Haze Bud is sure to provide any smoker an extremely pleasurable smoking experience, and smokes great in glass pipes, water pipes, hookahs, rolled with blunt wraps or hemp papers.

Maui Hybrid tropical bud import features an incredibly potent smell and EXTREMELY SATISFYING SMOKE. Maui Hybrid Bud is directly imported fresh from island of Maui for optimal potency. A soft, multi-red haired, dense bud, with a wonderful sweet aroma which is so fresh it is actually a bit sticky to the touch. This product smokes great in your favorite herbal smoking device or rolled with a cigarette paper. It has a potent flavorful smoke, which provides a very relaxing smoking experience. We recommend this product for anyone who is looking to enjoy an extremely pleasurable pipeful or cigarette of some premium tropical herbal bud, one of the best in the world. A best seller for over 4 consecutive years. 100% legal, 100% natural with nothing added. Check out one of our repeat customer's favorite tropical bud imports! Click Here for more info or a larger picture

Blueberry Herbal Hybrid ~ [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This Blueberry Herbal Hybrid's for you! Beautiful Blueberry Herbal Hybrid with hint of blueberry scent, filled with gorgeous red hairs make this new exotic herbal smoke one of our top choices for an "all bud" smoke! Blueberry Herbal Hybrid is composed of 100% legal exotic herbs, this bud produces one potent, sweet smelling, super relaxing smoke! EXTREMELY SATISFYING and of the absolute HIGHEST QUALITY, the smoke from this legal bud is sure to impress ANY herbal smoker. Our returning customers have expressed their love for real buds, and we have answered your requests bringing you another herbalsmokeshop.com exclusive, Blueberry Herbal Hybrid! Ingredients: Wild Dagga, Wild Hops, Leonurus Sibiricus herb, Avena Sativa, Wild Lettuce, Cannabae Buds. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Honey Blonde Solid ~ [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A wonderful smoke! Super concentrated thick resin was used to formulate our world famius Honey Blonde Solid Concentrate. Honey Blonde Solid won best solid concentrate product by top smoking magazines 4 years in a row! It is yet another one of our returning customer favorites! Honey Blonde in color, tastes great, with a very potent and EXTREMELY SATISFYING SMOKE of the HIGHEST QUALITY. Click Here for more info or a larger image[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wild Greens Our customers simply can't stop raving about this amazing new product! Wild Greens comes 100% fresh, fluffy, and ready to smoke. [/FONT]​

lol its like this one time I bought a 6 pack of beer to bring to friends party and then when I get there and put it in the fridge I find that its non alcoholic.
it was a good thing the store was only across the street i was back with a real 6 pack in less than 5 min

Latest posts

Back