Let this be a lesson!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaptainKronic

StonedIsTheWayOfTheWalk
Reaction score
:doh:My doctors recomendation expired, and living in California isn't finanvially very easy these days so I havent renewed it. Well it just so happens that one of my childrens get into a lil mishap with the fuzz, and they find both my cabinets, my 4 plants, and my 4 clones. They were cool about it though, just made me dispose of the plants, and dismantle everything. well thats what I get for not following the rules.

(scoff) how old is your kids? If I was you.. I would move these plants to other room... (scoof) you in calforina.. you should be alright.. u know?

myself I remeber my boys pullin my plants.. I said wait!!! oh well here it goes.. thats when I will throw it away lol.. other time.. they picked out the leaves.. I said don't do that.. so I decide to move it.. they thought I threw it away.. it works.. they stopped bother it cuz I moved it ..to safe places..they was 8 and 9 year old.. now they are 10 and 11..

Bummer. Good clones? So how much is it to renew if you expire I wonder? My 'renewal' is $70.

... I leave you alone for a few months and this is what happens :eek:

Things are going great on my end but I don't post much anymore. ;) Tell D I said hi :ciao: Hit me up...mang!!

005.jpg

Latest posts

Back