Life changing decisions, up to you potheads!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

krotch

my GF of over 2 years just said its her or me growing a tiny little pot plant. Call her bluff and start to pack?......... Damned if im gonna be told what to do in my house

if the bills are paid and your confortable , **** it grow some mary jane... my GF wasnt really down with it at our old 1 bedroom apartment , but we moved to a smaller town and its a two bedroom , w/ some sweet closet space , so i said * it im buying some cubes and germinating seeds and building a grow room , now i have 7 plants going ... just tell Your GF to cool it , it least your not doing the H-bomb or cooking meth like some fools

Mind if I chime in?
I think if your girlfreind LIVES WITH YOU. Then the pot plant needs to go. If she does NOT live with you then she doesn't have a say what goes on in your house.
Just keep in mind one thing though.
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" ;)

Priorities....what's more important here?

Your gf or a pot plant? A pot plant will get ya high, but it won't cook your meals or get ya laid. LOL.

You can always buy a bit of weed. Wouldn't be too easy to buy a new girlfriend ... well, not in this part of the world anyway :p

Peace

SmokinMom said:
Priorities....what's more important here?

Your gf or a pot plant? A pot plant will get ya high, but it won't cook your meals or get ya laid. LOL.

****, a girl friend is supposed to cook for you and **** YOU, not you **** her? I think I am getting shafted here a bit.

Ya know what guys? Trying to read someones post that is nothing but a bunch of ****, ****, ****, is pretty annoying.

How about if we all try to type without using language that has to be either automatically censored, or having a moderator come along after you and change the words?

Trying to get around the language censors by using "F@" and that type of thing just becomes irritating. I'm going to start deleting entire posts if repeat offenders don't get the message.

There are almost FIVE THOUSAND people here now. Not everyone likes to read foul language. That's why MarP has set the censors to stop it.

Please! Stop the foul language. We're all here to discuss weed.

pussum, I'm not picking on you man, but look at what we all see as your post below this one. Once the censoring is done to remove the cussing, the sentence doesn't even mean anything. We aren't going to start allowing cussing here, so posts like yours will just take up space without saying anthing. I'd rather hear you say something that I can understand without having to guess what you meant. Cool?

Thanks.

Stoney.

hmm lets see girlfriend or pot....well if you choose the girl than ur beat for some herb...but if you choose the pot than your beat for sex, and your veg stage will seem to last ALOT longer...

man thats a tough call. i think i would be afraid if i choose the plant that she would choose making a call and tellin someone about your little grow ! but i am not sure i would be comfortable with a person that would lay down a demand like that either.

Stoney Bud said:
pussum, I'm not picking on you man, but look at what we all see as your post below this one. Once the censoring is done to remove the cussing, the sentence doesn't even mean anything. We aren't going to start allowing cussing here, so posts like yours will just take up space without saying anthing. I'd rather hear you say something that I can understand without having to guess what you meant. Cool?

Thanks.

Stoney.

No problems. I have a little more lax view on language, and we are all adults here, but it isn't what I want it is what is best for the community. Not a big deal. I will re-read my post before I hit the submit button next time to ensure that they maintain a certain ammount of integrity. :headbang2::yay::headbang:

A women who doesn't accept Mary Jane is always going to be jealous over her. It's her mistress. A woman will never accept being chosen second to MARY.:guitar:

In all seriousness I will say just one thing, take it how you will and do with it what you want. I have been with my woman for going on five years now and the one most important thing I have learned is: A solid relationship is built on compromise. Take that information and do what you will. If she loves you, and you love her, you both will find a solution that makes each party happy.

id say if you really like her and really want to be with her, not being able to grow marijuana in your house shouldnt be that big of a deal, i understand its your house, but you both live there, you are both in it together, and if it is that big of a deal maybe you guys should part ways. Or you could wait til spring time and find some woods somewhere and grow as much weed as you want. either way think about dont make any decision you might regret later on, True love conquers all, i think that how the saying goes.

If she accepts you as a smoker of the herb, thats one thing......:D If she doesn't want you to grow it in your guy's residence, thats another. She's looking out for you and her's safety. She's not wrong for that. She just cares.....................;) Maybe she's not looking at it as something she's taking away from you but more of what she may loose.......:eek:YOU

Dankels00 said:
id say if you really like her and really want to be with her, not being able to grow marijuana in your house shouldnt be that big of a deal, i understand its your house, but you both live there, you are both in it together, and if it is that big of a deal maybe you guys should part ways. Or you could wait til spring time and find some woods somewhere and grow as much weed as you want. either way think about dont make any decision you might regret later on, True love conquers all, i think that how the saying goes.

Yep, that's pretty much how I feel too.

So, what are you going to do about this situation? Any new updates?

wow, i feel better knowing im not the only one with this problem. my girl has just kinda quit bringing it up...i just never say anything and its worked so far...but at some point.....shes gonna blow! and then ill have to just have to end it.....man ill miss the sex.

:rofl: @ "man i will miss the sex"

and yeah where is the update, who got the boot, the plant or the booty?

cyberquest said:
:rofl: @ "man i will miss the sex"

and yeah where is the update, who got the boot, the plant or the booty?

neither, im just gonna let her forget i ever mentioned it and grow in my "secret garden" in a month.

And about the sex comments, I can't give that up, ironically, because pot makes you horny... thats how i know god is real, and were his entertainment : )

Latest posts

Back