Life of a single blueberry girl!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that blueberry taste. My blueberry from Joey Weed did not have that taste which was dissapointing. I hope yours does.

hey just got up on your grow. seams like you got everything under control.
you blue is looking really good.

Here she is at day 31 !!!

image.jpg

There is twelve tops/ colas on this lil blueberry girl! And her trichomes and weight is just starting to beef up and take off so wonderful!.
Just half strength that's recommended of fox farms by fox farms! Tiger bloom.
And plenty of love!!!.

I also hope I get the deep blueberry taste and I aim to make sure to get her right and get a good strong dry to get a intense cure on her of about a couple weeks befor even judging her you know!. And thanks on the comments and looks if you have any questions please don't hesitate!.

To grow any marijuana strain is such a blessing that we should all be thankful for
For all it can do in good in the right hands.im in awe at the power of maryjane and I love her!!.

Here is my blueberry girl at 31 days flower!!!
Ain't she a lil beauty!!

image.jpg

Here's is how my soil looks after I a airate it useing just my hands and finger tips gently loosening the soil and in effect letting neede oxygen to the root base for better healthier girl growth !! I love it!! Check it out!!
Lil bit of this practice along with a li doula tie lime and potash and good flushes every other feed and your growing med whatever it is will surely stay optimal !!.
Green mojo to all!

image.jpg

looking good KY pal. I just put some new pics of my widows on, chk it out !!

Sooty y'all I've had to shut it all down due to outside interference.but to be honest I need this break to get right mentally .when I come back I will achive much and I will share my journey with all of you.
Again sorry and ill be back.
Green mojo to all!

That is really to bad for you and your plant. Good luck.

thanks much to you both.gonna be moving and setting up 2000 watt room for flower!!.and i will also be keeping a journal of my outside gorrilla grows!.
yall be good now and green mojo!! be back in a couple months!!!.

Latest posts

Back