light spots on leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman

Reaction score
the leaves on my plants have light discolouration in the formation of little dots. some of the dots have even turned yellow brown. the leaves it first started on are already yellow/brown and starting to die. does this sound familiar to anybody. i suspect i might have spidermites could they be doing this, if so how do i kill them. thanks for any replies much appreciated.

sounds like mites alright. Theres a sticky in the pests and problems forum...."GOOD" luck.

Yes, THOSE ARE MITES!!! get avid!!

Hydroponics stores... gardening places... the orkinman or weedman... it is controlled in Canada. hope ya dont live here.

could be mites, could be deficiencies. hard to guess with the information provided.

Turn the leaf over, are there tiny black specks moving around close to the vein? is there any slight amount of webbing on the undersides of the leaves?

yes to both and i seen a mitee it was a red one. is there anything that i can get that is not a controlled substance. is there any home remedy or anything available at local stores

It is only realyl controlled in canada the good ole us of a is still allowing easy access.

Latest posts

Back