Lightin my Space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Ivey

Reaction score
Im planning on having a 10plant grow. Whats the space Im looking at to veg and flower if I plan on veggin for 6-8wks in soil?Im plannin on growin some 5 indicas and 5 sativa dominant hybrids. I need to know this to determine what lights I have to buy. Thanks

I plan on havin a veg space and a flower space so does that mean a 600w mh for veg and 1000w hps for flower?ty

Phil Ivey said:
I plan on running a continous grow,clones from mothers veggin while Im flowering. So does that mean I get a 1000w MH and 1000w HPS? Sorry just a new grower tryin to make sure.

Best thing you can do for yourself Phil is, pick up a book such as the grow bible and you will have every piece of the puzzle at our finger tips. I read it and refer to the book almost daily if I want to know something and if I can't find the answer or have another question, I ask it here. You might find that it is best to use 2 600's or 3 400"s in your space for optimum coverage instead of 1 1000 watt light. You will need a veg light as well, either T-5 or MH would be best so you will either need a larger space that is separated, smaller veg room, larger flower room or make your veg room/closet in another location of where your growing.

Latest posts

Back