Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is flora nova nutes or is it like superthrive? If they work well for you, maybe ill pick it up cause I still dont know what kinda of nutes i should use. I finally have money tho, so i should be starting my grow soon:D

Ps. your plants look awesome THC

thanks guys, Flora Nova is the nutes I am giving them as well as guano-Gro. They now are starting to have that skunk smell to them; 5 more weeks though!

skunk time homie.....

lowryder 212.jpg

lowryder 218.jpg

lowryder 219.jpg

lowryder 221.jpg

lowryder 222.jpg

lowryder 205.jpg

Hi T i did step by step like you wrote but :

i use Ocean Forest as soil

and when i finish i put my box on cable box
if thats bed let me know now
THANK YOU

just as long as it does'nt have too much nutes. you'll be fine.

I ordered Master low seeds 100% AF. I talk to the guy who sells them and he is going to reserve me twenty seeds. 10 of which are Afghanryder, and the other ten are LowSnow.

you should join their Forum site, you'll see some wierd stuff in there. Its all very interesting. The people in there grow nothing but Lowryders, they all grow crosses and hybrids. I was reading on the ones I am growing now (LRYDR #2) and let me tell man! Everyone says its tasty tasty! It gives you a sick head high at first and then follows to an active body high.
The original lowryder, that one hardly no one likes, they seems to grow it for the taste and look, it gives you high but not potent like all the other crosses. I think right now the most potent AF strain is LowSnow. It is a 100% AF strain which consists of Snow White and White widow.
Here's the paste of their site found in the site above........

Lowsnow

Out of stock, back in early may.
Growth period :10 weeks from seed to harvest!
Seeds Per Pack : 10

Lowsnow ia a 100% auto flowring strain, a hybrid of Lowryder and Snow White. This strain carries a powerful punch and is with out a doubt one of the strongest Auto Flowering strains to date, Heavy Crystaling is a trade mark of Lowsnow, Trichomes even apear on the males ! The taste and smell of this strain is very similar to Snow white / White widow so is sure to please. Yield is Avarage (15g - 25g under floros per 6" pot) and the plants stay short (12" - 14") Lowsnow is ready to harvest 10 weeks from planting. A instant favourite here in the office.

i hope you will not forget me man . you know what we talk about few days ago :)

im about go and check that site and tanks i hope my soil dont got too much nutes .
man i got pyst , after i plant my seeds i went to Wally and i saw that soil MG

Whatever is said about these little riders it doesn't make them less beautiful or interesting to see and grow. I've already made a comment about your lowriders some time ago and I'm going to make another one....They are very cute and I'm thinking of growing some just for the curiosity of watching it grow.
Very well done THCs!! :aok:

well we'll find out, i order masterlow delux and lowryder 2.1 and lowryder 2 stealth shippin for a stealth grow. crap i hope they come during the weekday, i dont want my girl to find out.... if anything i'll just tell her there bagseed lmfao...

edit: so no one tell her lol

Dont worry my freind, they come in basic bubble envolope. If she so happens to open it, she will find a pack of flowers seeds,( or so it seems). these guys will put your beans in flower packets and close it up making it look like it was never opened to put seeds in there. they ship by air so it gets here fast (U.S.). If you join their forum site, you will be the first to try out thier crossed strains before anyone else. Like for example, the Afghanryder says it wil be available in early May, well I am getting them in one week, lowsnow in one month.

Hemp-o Kitty said:
Whatever is said about these little riders it doesn't make them less beautiful or interesting to see and grow. I've already made a comment about your lowriders some time ago and I'm going to make another one....They are very cute and I'm thinking of growing some just for the curiosity of watching it grow.
Very well done THCs!! :aok:

thanks Hemp kitty. Look forward on seeing your grow.

here ya go...going good so far. The third pic is the the plant that got "Fimed" without intentions. thats when the lights fell on top of them, crushing the lil gals. its the plant on the far right hand side. the plant on the far left hand side got no damage, she is growing in one big bud. the one in the back got one big branch snapped off so now its growing really bushy with buds, that one has more buds than all of them, but the one that got fimed, well, that one is gonna be big full with buds. I might do this again to some other plants, but this time with intentions.

lowryder 224.jpg

lowryder 230.jpg

lowryder 231.jpg

so by snapping off a branch, unintentionaly, it grew more buds? (or is starting to)

i actually just talked to the owner, i hope he sends me lowsnow and powerplant. thats what i asked for ontop of my other order, so hopefully he can help me out here :D i want the powerplant bad, it looks sooo good.

hey brouli and thc .. i just ordered the lowryder # 2 ... im so excited i can hardly sleep .....

very nice T what lights you keep on them now ??
the third one got top with no intentions thats cool you that will give you the most yaild :) what is your name on theyr forum ??

o yaa i forgot to tell you i move soil a little bit and very gently and i couldnt find 2 out of 3 seeds but they will grow i hope one of the allready sproud a root going down : ) which im very happy about . but we will see of an out come .

PS did you make any one of thosa a seed plant ??

I'm using a lower watt cfl- soft white.

Don't worry about the seedlings, I originally had germinated two seeds, but one I could'nt find. So thinking I had lost it, I germinated one more. Turns out they all cracked seed and now I have 3 healthy looking females.

My name is the same as here. THCskunk.

grew more. already there. I had smashed the plants on accident about 2-1/2 weeks ago while adjusting my lights.

doing a great job thc..keep it up.. Tell me how you like the smoke of the lowryder..I would like to do a run of it soon

Latest posts

Back