Lobbyist ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrider82

Reaction score
We always hear it but we don't see it. is there a list some where that shows these company's are against it? you know the big three, Tobacco, Pharmaceutical Companies, and Alcohol....

I don't see how tobacco companies would be against it. they grow tobacco. they already have the large farms in place to grow it and distribution on a national level in a basket. to me I would think they would be for it more than anything there just waiting on a federal level to do it. if they tried now in the states that have it legal (medical or just by law) I can see the FDA and DEA try to pull their license since there already hated....

Alcohol maybe but then again they could make liquors real easy, again where is the proof.

Pharmaceutical company's definitely since it could be grown at home and hurt there bottom line.

But my main question is where is the actual proof. I'm sure there are some of the companies doing it some probably more than others. Tobacco not so much.

What's your thoughts

Money my friend controls all sorry to say that's why I will never be owned because I believe in nothing but the little guy, my next door neighbor, together we take after each others need and were is the BIG in that transaction? Lookin to rob yual cause they aint robbin folk like me no more until they clean corrupt out the system!

Once yual clean corrupt out the system ;) Yual have freedom ;) :)

BWD

Translation my friend ;)

Look after number one and the ones close to ya ;) and nothing else!

BWD

It's a labyrinth of dark money and shell companies designed to cover the trail on any issue, not just this one. 2 great sites that will allow you to drill down nationally and locally:

opensecrets.org and followthemoney.org

These sites are huge and there is a wealth of info, but you have to dig.

:icon_smile: key :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back