looking for a 400w hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollywood52

Reaction score
hey im looknig for a 400w hps if yall could throw me some websites that are good it would be great

hollywood52 said:
hey im looknig for a 400w hps if yall could throw me some websites that are good it would be great

If I were u id just stop by ur local Home Depot or Lowes (hardware stores)

The ones by me had them

brookside302 said:
If I were u id just stop by ur local Home Depot or Lowes (hardware stores)

The ones by me had them

I do not think you are going to find anything at HD or Lowes. Are you talking about rewiring security lights?

Mr. Bubbles said:
I do not think you are going to find anything at HD or Lowes. Are you talking about rewiring security lights?

yup they have them and it can be done ;) as a matter of fact i know for sure that there is more than one thread around here about how to do it :hubba:

Mr. Bubbles said:

Not at all im talkin about 400 watt HPS and metal halide are both at the home depot by me.. Guarenteed!

brookside302 said:
Not at all im talkin about 400 watt HPS and metal halide are both at the home depot by me.. Guarenteed!

How about a link, I am most interested. Is the ballast and the socket one unit or separate?

I have 4 HD's within 10 miles of my place and one Lowes, I must be missing something :)

i read a couple posts and went to insidesun.com and got a 400w hps system for 100 bucks and also got a 400w MH conversion bulb to be used with the hps system for about 30 bucks. So yeah you can listen to Trillion Of Atoms and get a good system like that or just get one whole compelete system with MH and HPS from HtgSupply for about 160. Search around, EBAY around for some old lights, heard some members got old one and still good !! GOOD LUCK !!

P.S

I never heard of The Home Depot got HPS OR MH lighting system ever !! I used to work there for 2 years . LOL !!! Maybe at special locations ? = )

You can get lucky and fid the right bulb, but that doesn't mean they have the right ballast or fixture. My lowes and HD has some bigger hid lights but I wouldn't want to rewire something as important as the lights, because they do not have the right ballast.

hxxp://www.1000bulbs.com/

400w hps.jpg

Latest posts

Back