Wanted Looking for GDP kens version and Dj Short BB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joedracer79

Reaction score
I m in the middle of my 1990 BB preserve ..Im trying to find more Dj Short BB seeds .. My next project is GDP preserve and I m hoping to breed the best of these strains together.
I m open for trades and will also share seeds from these grows..

I m in the middle of my 1990 BB preserve ..Im trying to find more Dj Short BB seeds .. My next project is GDP preserve and I m hoping to breed the best of these strains together.
Gene hunts are fun. Planning to combine them is even more exciting. Good luck.

You looking for Photo or autos on GDP I have both photo and auto. The only BB I have is Bad ass BBS

I'll try to send those purple punch x dj short bb f5 as well as Mendels Aether x GGDPthis coming week.
If you don't hear from me please feel free to hound me it's been a minute since I said I'd send em to ya.

Purple Punch was the mom and a djs BB f5 male was the dad, these were part of an open pollination a friend did a few years back.
The Mendels Aether was the mom and I hit her with Ken Estes GDP pollen.

You looking for Photo or autos on GDP I have both photo and auto. The only BB I have is Bad ass BBS
Regular would be ideal, I never recieved the Mowie Wowie but I have a great SSH strain and I came across Squirrel Tail if ur interested Jan there yours. These came from Thailand .Im not big in Sativas and there hard to grow in my neck of the woods..

I'll try to send those purple punch x dj short bb f5 as well as Mendels Aether x GGDPthis coming week.
If you don't hear from me please feel free to hound me it's been a minute since I said I'd send em to ya.

Purple Punch was the mom and a djs BB f5 male was the dad, these were part of an open pollination a friend did a few years back.
The Mendels Aether was the mom and I hit her with Ken Estes GDP pollen.
If it's Mendel's gear, it's good. That dude is top shelf by anybody's standards.

Regular would be ideal, I never recieved the Mowie Wowie but I have a great SSH strain and I came across Squirrel Tail if ur interested Jan there yours. These came from Thailand .Im not big in Sativas and there hard to grow in my neck of the woods..
Carty hooked me up with Some MW I have 5 growing now hoping for at least one male

Latest posts

Back