Lougies Microtent Grow - Nirvana AK48 fems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IME ak48 doubles in the stretch. So if you flip at a foot expect a 2 foot plant. They also top very well. My plants like to eat a lot. How do you like the foxfarm hydro nutes?

Hmm if they double in size, I may try to push them to 14 inches before flipping.

Im going to skip topping on this cycle, just grow them out with a little bit of LST. I don't really have the sideways space for topping all three plants.

As for the nutes, they are loving the Fox Farms Hydro. I thought I was using a low dosage at first, but then I realized I was using a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon! Luckily I was planning on going very light on the dosage and it equaled out to suggested nutrients.

I have been using the following nutrients for each bucket:
2 tablespoons grow big
3 tablespoons big bloom
1/2 teaspoon silicablast
1/2 teaspoon calmag
1/2 teaspoon hydrogen peroxide (3% solution)

After mixing nutrient solutions I adjust pH to 5.8
Every other day they need about a liter of water and a little bit of pH down :)

3plants.jpg

leaves.jpg

stem.jpg

Lougie said:
Hmm if they double in size, I may try to push them to 14 inches before flipping.

Im going to skip topping on this cycle, just grow them out with a little bit of LST. I don't really have the sideways space for topping all three plants.

As for the nutes, they are loving the Fox Farms Hydro. I thought I was using a low dosage at first, but then I realized I was using a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon! Luckily I was planning on going very light on the dosage and it equaled out to suggested nutrients.

I have been using the following nutrients for each bucket:
2 tablespoons grow big
3 tablespoons big bloom
1/2 teaspoon silicablast
1/2 teaspoon calmag
1/2 teaspoon hydrogen peroxide (3% solution)

After mixing nutrient solutions I adjust pH to 5.8
Every other day they need about a liter of water and a little bit of pH down :)
Sweet. Thanks!

Flipped the switch a few days ago, hitting them good with the nutes and they are digging it. :icon_smile:

WP_20130729_005.jpg

3inaRow.jpg

keeper up, Lougie:aok:

Love the thick clean root mass on those babes :) A sign of a healthy specimen.

Looking good in here! I will most def pull up a hammock and chill....been thinking about AK48 as my first non-bag seed grow.

Some new pics :)

Things have been going well, no hiccups yet!

*knock on wood :rolleyes:

8-3-1.jpg

8-3-2.jpg

8-3-3.jpg

8-3-4.jpg

8-3-5.jpg

Pulled them out of the tent last night for a fresh batch of nutes.

Decided to give them a little trim around the base, few too many big old fan leaves taking up space. Filled up a gallon sized ziplock with leaves and stems from the clippings. Are clippings at this point worth saving for bubble hash?

:icon_smile: awesome smells too :)

8-8-1.jpg

8-8-2.jpg

8-8-3.jpg

8-8-4.jpg

8-8-5.jpg

8-8-6.jpg

8-8-7.jpg

8-8-8.jpg

No. looks like they haven't been blooming long enough yet.

u spraying them with some thing in flower?

and they are inundated with nutrients too , so I wouldn't.

Should I stop all topical misting now that they are beginning to flower?

yes, misting will only add moisture which is a conducive environment for mold spore.

I only mist cuttings and vegging teenyboppers, they seem to love it.

7greeneyes said:
yes, misting will only add moisture which is a conducive environment for mold spore.

I only mist cuttings and vegging teenyboppers, they seem to love it.

thanks, that makes sense.

Yeah. No foliar in flower. Mold. Bud rot. Bad. Sad. Makes ya mad. Lol.
I use to mist clones or will mist if needing to fix a problem ASAP.
Which foliar will help fix quicker or make what they need available quicker then if you were to water for mg def lets say n
LH.

Looking beautiful here at week 3 of flowering

I did some pretty major trimming on the bottom fan leaves blocking bud sites. The tent is stacked with foliage, starting to run out of vertical room! :eek: :eek: :holysheep:

I think I can mod the light to be at the very top of the tent if needed so I can gain about 4 more inches. How much more height do you guys think there will be?

:icon_smile:

8-14-13.jpg

8-14-2.jpg

8-14-3.jpg

8-14-4.jpg

8-14-5.jpg

well they double on average i think from flip some x3 why people run certian stuff cause they know when to fliiip

Yeah, im not too worried... I think it will be just perfect this time, beginners luck ;) they are still about 14-16 inches from the light.

ya mine are i think over 3 weeks and the stretch ended it looks, outer ones more then center plant center plants got some density to it

how u getting such good pics of buds?

I have a pretty nice 8 mp camera, Carl Zeiss is the brand

Latest posts

Back