low hydro...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

A TaStY HaRvEst

i was wondering what type of hydro system is the smallest height wise. currently growing soil and have a limited height in which plants can grow. i was wondering if growin hydro would allow me to have some more vertical space and allow me harvest a little more then current conditions allow. thanks alot

Not really man. The bottom of the grow chambers have to be at the top of the reservoir to drain. Unless you go with DWC. Look in the DIY area for DWC.

thanks stoney....i know nothing about hydro. question tho, i see ppl that have home made systems with pvc piping and soda bottles with nothing underneth them.....where is the resevior there? sorry noob question...:ignore:

A TaStY HaRvEst said:
thanks stoney....i know nothing about hydro. question tho, i see ppl that have home made systems with pvc piping and soda bottles with nothing underneth them.....where is the resevior there? sorry noob question...:ignore:
The pvc goes into the reservoir. They just didn't show it in the pics.

I built my own Hydro setup with PVC and soda bottles.

I used a low profile rubbermaid tub that I gravity feed the hydro solution into. My PVC system is Drip but I have seen others make flood versions.

I love my PVC hydro. I am happier then i would have been if i just got one over the counter. I have much more control of whats happening in the system.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/showphoto.php/photo/195/ppuser/6050

here are photos.

A TaStY HaRvEst said:

Here is a pic of my grow today.. in my 25 spot 8" apart PVC homemade job. 3 Plants are removed in this pic also...

pvc late spring 07 grow.jpg

Latest posts

Back