low life scum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but if someone who has nothing all the of the sudden has something to sell it should raise one mighty tall flag. I would do as I did, try to catch the little f'er in the act of trying to pawn your goods.

i think some of you might have the wrong impression. im not young and careless. i was sent to prison by some of my best friends 7 years ago. so im real cautious about how i let around me. the guy that did this i have known since before prison. he had worked for my dad for many years and was alot like family. i know its because of the meth. thats why i haven't decided how to handle it yet. its hard to hurt someone you know is not in their right mind. i've been there, not quite as bad but still i know where how that stuff does people.

as for my indoor grow nobody sees it. its not in my house and its under lock and key 24/7 unless im going in the check on them or water or something. no way anyones gettin to it. even if they wanted to.. they would be seen or heard before they ever got the door open.. knowbody goes in but me.

slowmo77 said:
i think some of you might have the wrong impression. im not young and careless. i was sent to prison by some of my best friends 7 years ago. so im real cautious about how i let around me. the guy that did this i have known since before prison. he had worked for my dad for many years and was alot like family. i know its because of the meth. thats why i haven't decided how to handle it yet. its hard to hurt someone you know is not in their right mind. i've been there, not quite as bad but still i know where how that stuff does people.

as for my indoor grow nobody sees it. its not in my house and its under lock and key 24/7 unless im going in the check on them or water or something. no way anyones gettin to it. even if they wanted to.. they would be seen or heard before they ever got the door open.. knowbody goes in but me.

wow... moral dilema on ya hands now huh? so to speak... i hate dilema's of such man. its sad that it someone who's that close to you as u said. dam man i'd hate to have to make a judgement call on that one tho.
i too have dealt with a meth problem in my later teens for couple years. was never extreme but some frenz were and still are... well, the ones that are still alive and or free yet. its definately the devils drug IMO and u can never wat to expect from someone who's strung out all spun and brain mushed up. even friends and lovers on meth will hurt ones they love and whom love them. they will even do the unthinkable etc... its dirty **** man.

wow i wish i could give some advice but it sounds to me like ur a man whos erned ya wisdom in life wit merits too. i'm sure u'll handle it responsibly. u sound like a sensible man anyways. down to erth.

good luck slomo.

No I did not mean that I just meant that sometimes people really are too nice for their own good because some people are really just pieces of you know what.

Meth is no excuse. People make their own choices... then blame it on whatever they were doing to get out of trouble. you say it to make yourself feel better slomo... He's family basically. Bust him in the mouth.

I would beat the hell out of any fam member that stole from me. Honestly, i wouldn't piss on a thief if they were on fire man. Family or not.

Sadly, meth is an accomplice to the crime, but the doer is your "friend".

Everybody is accountable for what they do no matter what they are on. And i have done just about everything, makes choices. I understand meth can affect those choices, but in the end its just a scapegoat.

I hope you beat his tail man. I mean that. Sometimes, it takes that for someone to straighten up. I would remind him that he will be shot next time you see him on your property. Self defense from a meth head gone crazy from no sleep.

You would get out of it.

The worst thing you could do to them is dis-own them. They are not family if they are going to do that to you. They are nobody and not worth a second more of your time if they are acting like that. Screw them! What a waste! Well that's my opinion anyways. :evil:

I actually agree with Mr.WakenBake...that's if you really consider this person "family" ...If you know him when he's not afflicted by the horrible meth use then you should punch him right in the mouth...I now really wish someone had've done this to me throughout my troubled days, some ppl hit rock-bottom ,and some just keep spiraling...If it's someone you really are close to(used to be at least) and still know he's a good person in your heart then he needs that arse kicked...but otherwise, he's just killing himself...digging his own grave one hit at a time...everyone makes their choices , but when it comes to the hardest choices to make ppl sometimes just need a little Kick to let them know they're still alive ...I now think that i understand your predicament tho slo...If nothing else comes of this at least maybe you can help save one more life from the death of meth...

MercyEternity said:
:doh: I'm not sure what that means Puffin but I don't think it is worth the trouble. They want you to do something about it. Eventually they get what they deserve anyways because nobody likes a low life scum.

:rolleyes: what I think I meant, it doesnt matter what clothes one wears, it's the choices one makes, the risks one takes and the way the shot breaks :hubba:

Like the OldLady always says, If it aint worth the time, it aint worth the crime;)

You guys are right that if you care about the person then it maybe worth the effort but when they take things that mean a lot to you, and they know how hard you worked on it, then they really never cared at all. They just suck in general and it's too bad you have to find that out after they do something bad to you.

I personally would call A&E and get him on the show. Then about halfway through him crying about how his uncle use to touch him or how his Mommy didn't hug him enough, I would knock his front teeth down his throat for the whole world to see.

Sorry the bible doesnt say that I dont want to bring it into context but the bible is very strict on how this should be handled look up the ten commandments there is no eye for an eye tooth for a tooth ;)

Latest posts

Back