lowryder # 2 grow/pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's some more pics at about 5 weeks and 3 days.
hope you all like the line up!!!!

tmpphpqvDtDa.jpg

tmpphpUv1kmB.jpg

tmpphpavowNo.jpg

tmpphp8ZwTVP.jpg

tmpphpdESGqh.jpg

tmpphpQEb9yN.jpg

tmpphpCYbfp9.jpg

tmpphp7gdRP3.jpg

tmpphpSBJ3h8.jpg

Damn they really take off once they get started. The ladies are looking great picasso. I remember when we first joined over here there was a member who grew some Lowryder and got 1 oz. from each plant. :eek: That's alot for a Lowryder. I will have to do a search and see if i can find it again. Anyway everything is looking great mang keep it up. :aok:

Nice "six pack", picasso!!

Actually, when I looked at the pics the first time, it reminded me of a "family" portrait [right to left - Dad, Mom, Teenage Son, Teenage Daughter, Younger son, Younger daughter]. :D

Good luck on your grow!

Nelson

Nelson Mutz said:
Nice "six pack", picasso!!

Actually, when I looked at the pics the first time, it reminded me of a "family" portrait [right to left - Dad, Mom, Teenage Son, Teenage Daughter, Younger son, Younger daughter]. :D

Good luck on your grow!

Nelson

lmfao :D

hey TBG .... 1 oz for each plant ??? are u kidding me haha

how's it goin everyone?.............
six pack!!! nice one.
have no idea what the yield will be, but they are #2's which are sposed to give more than the lowryder original.
whatever they decide to give me will be gratefully recieved anyway:)
b.t.w., the one i thought was male....not sure as this is my first grow, but i think its a shim. hermie or a not sure!!
got it in a seperate room, it has what i thought were male preflowers....like little balls but they dont open, they just sort of shrivel up, and the top looks like a budsite but no white pistils......any ideas? thanx.

HEY NUTZ...
first of all emmersons...now six pack...keep em comin buddy:)

will make them do another 'line up' on sunday, they seem to have stopped growing heightwise at the moment...well, the taller two..,and seem to be putting all their energy into the flowers/buds.....go on girls!!!!
;)

as promised....here are some more pics. these were taken today.
six weeks to the day since the beans were planted.
I thought they had stopped growing, but the two tallest are now 25 inches!!!
shall i phone the 'guinness book of records'! ha ha:)
a week ago i could just see pistils popping out and now the difference is remarkable. still on 18/6 lighting with the red 200 enviro, but watering every day now, still with full strength miracle grow soluble and a capful of seaweed extract.
met someone today who has got some super vit.;) .. so will borrow a few drops and see if it gives the six pack a final boost.
they smell really lush!!
probably about 3 weeks to go till the guillotine comes into play so will post pics every wednesday and sunday from now....the end is nigh!!!!:cool:

tmpphpToTZhM.jpg

tmpphpoMnfjZ.jpg

tmpphpp8mwZG.jpg

tmpphpdFY5Wg.jpg

tmpphpGP6hPA.jpg

tmpphpRMfdTx.jpg

tmpphpRQed9h.jpg

tmpphpUCn6jg.jpg

tmpphpUnbkOa.jpg

tmpphpvAKR9A.jpg

i had to go away for two days so left the light on 18/6 on the timer, and gave them a good watering with the super vit i got of a mate...and used an airstone with battery pump to oxygenate the water for about six hrs.
just thought it might help in getting oxygen to the roots.
anyway....something seems to have worked!!! the smallest is now 17 inches from the top of the pot and the biggest is .....wait for it.......
30 inches!!!!!! has anyone phoned the guiness book of records:) ??

tmpphpYia6uJ.jpg

ctmpphpQEaCdK.jpg

ctmpphpHtyocm.jpg

they look and smell stunning....my first grow and i cant believe how well its all going, no problems at all really.that super vit seems to have made a big difference...highly recommended.
will have to get a magnifying glass to check out the snow....theyr'e getting frosty!!:)

tmpphpj0VXFw.jpg

tmpphpBDjp9j.jpg

tmpphp5pzqNg.jpg

tmpphpwXP6yU.jpg

tmpphp2L100f.jpg

tmpphpiJgPoC.jpg

tmpphpqbhMK8.jpg

Think i better start looking on the harvesting journals soon, not sure how long but maybe 2 weeks...ish. 4 of them have main cola's about 8 inch tall and one of them is really dense compared to the others.
and i have seen similar sized lr#2 colas on another ongoing journal on this site,..and that lucky geezers nugget weighed in at a heafty 28. something when wet....and when dried and cured it was 8. something. so i'm hoping for similar results, if i find the journal..how do i post the link on this page to show everyone an oz nugget of lr2. ?? thanks for lookin in :)

tmpphp5xjydm.jpg

apart from their main cola's...most of them have about 8-10 sites like this:eek:

tmpphpiJgPoC.jpg

tmpphpwXP6yU.jpg

great lookin ladies Picasso, nice job man. can't wait to see your end product.

Thanx thc, will post more pics on sunday.
its getting like a jungle in there.:D

picasso said:
Thanx thc, will post more pics on sunday.
its getting like a jungle in there.:D

Hey, picasso...I'd like to swing on a vine through your jungle!...
[Me, Tarzan...]

Lookin' FINE, man...real FINE!!

Nelson

Latest posts

Back