lowryder # 2's *-*-*-*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSki8950

Green is the new black
Reaction score
alright my two seeds have finally broken their shell. They look like runts to me and i dont think one of them will make it. But they are two days old. do they look small ??? i have them under cool white CFL's and a CFL's grow light. im using miracle grow moisture control soil and soon i will pick up some superthrive for these babys. well let me know what you think . thanks.

runts1.jpg

runts2.jpg

when all three of mine germinated, they had ugly little leaves, they were deformed and had major brown around thier first set of leaves. when the first one broke seed, its first set of leaves look like they were dry. and one looked as if it was over and done with. but I kept on like if they were very pretty at first sight. because I knew that those little ugly characteristics were going to be gonce very fast.

well that makes me feel a little better THC haha .. But i still think they are behind in growth . They are a week old as of today and one is doing well while the other is just doing ok , anyways here some pics .. sorry ones sideways .. o yea and im still workin on gettin that superthrive ... i have looked in 2 diff home depots and 2 diff lowes and 2 diff walmarts .. im prob just gunna order it from the web ...

low2.jpg

low3.jpg

low33.jpg

nice bro to my they look sweet good luck bro .
i see more and more lowryders growers niceeeeeeeeeeee

hey thanks for the comments people

Alright these are the two at around 2 weeks old. I had to leave them for a few days with no lights :( but other then that i think they are ok. One is a whole lot denser and shorter then the other while the taller one doesnt really shoot off alot of leaves. Brouli and THC do they look on track ?? should i switch over to using CFL's with red spectrum rather then blue ??

mm1.jpg

mm2.jpg

mm3.jpg

my lr2 looked really small & pathetic at 2 weeks
much like your smallest one
now it looks great, about 5 or 6 weeks now
when they start to grow you can see the changes daily

nice .. billy thanks for the info ... what type of lights are u using for them ???

im mainly using sunlight (on a window ledge)
i had to knock a cabinet together last week
as i needed to hide them (inlaws came 2 stay 4 a week)
so i bought a 125w envirolite
i got a blue one as i have more than 1 plant and not all in flower
so as much as possible ive got my LR2 on the window ledge
seems to be doing fine, plenty of bud sites and lots of white hairs :D
ive never really grown b4 so i dont really have anything to compare it with
but im happy with it
@ almost 2 weeks (16th March):

@ almost 7 weeks (18th April):

:headbang2:

Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

very nice indeed .... plenty of bud sites on that girl

yea im pretty happy with her
the germination rate was crap tho
out of 5 seeds only 1 plant
im a bit nervous about starting the next 5 incase its the same
really want a male & female to do a seed run

yea i also had a problem with the germ rate of my plants to. they seemed to have a really hard shell they just couldnt crack sometimes.

anybody think i should be using any nutes for my lowryders ??? i have nutes in the soil but i dont know if i should be using anything else

yes you should start adding nutes after 3 weeks ir when you determin a sex of a plant

and billy
i had thesame problem but iv used THC method and it worked for my 100% germination

any ideas on the nutes brouli .. i was thinkin somethin like 5-10-5 or 1-2-1 .. let me know what you think .. thanks

heres one of my lowryder # 2's again ... i thought when i posted the pics the other day it was 2 weeks but its 2 weeks today .. let me know what you think .

br.jpg

hmmmmmmmm you see I'm using 3 part General Hydroponics nutes THC uses Flora Nova i belive with additives :)
what caind of nutes is it do name ??
you can go stronger then that Lowryder #2 its just CRAZY little plant

but thats how im watering and using nutes :
3 days water with Superthrive , 4-th day nothing let the soil dry , on the 5-th day i use nutes with superthrive , and over and over .

i wonder where you could pick up some flora nova ??? ... yea the problem was i was using miracle grow water soluble nutes that were around 20-15-20 or somethin high like that and thats why i got the nute burn going as of now . yea i was going to buy the super thrive online but have no $ right now .. but i saw the flowering nutes at home depot that were 5-10-5 or somethin around that

o man superthrive cost 7$ at wall-mart and homedepot cary it also

Buyt tell me how offten did you use nutes on that plant ??
how did you mix it ??

on the bigining its always 1/4 tsp

Latest posts

Back