lowryder # 2's *-*-*-*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea i put 2 much in .. i know i did ... i was using it for my AK-48 that i also have ... i forgot how strong the mixture was .... i think i used a little over a half a teaspoon

well heres some more pics .... 2 weeks 2 days... they look good. they are not growing tall at all though . take a look . ;)

cpu1.jpg

cpu2.jpg

cpu3.jpg

Hey THC or Brouli or anyone else .. Should i take them out of the pots they are in and put them into a larger maybe 5 gallon bucket or will it even matter at this point ??? they are almost 3 weeks

we keep ours in one gallon pots i dont think you will see diference in yeild , but i know for fact that at this stage they will go major shock ,no matter how good you are in repoting them

but you never know until you try it

my advice dont do it :)

thanks brouli ... i was thinkin the same thing ... if i start a new batch of the # 2's i will deff try it. I dont want to mess with a good thing. they look good as of now. They are starting to get some pistils and i think they are both female. I wanted a male but o well. I will post some new pics up really soon

Does anyone think its a bad idea to give my plants some Miracle Grow All purposed plant food ??? the lowryders have started flowering and i was wondering if i could give them somethin like a 24-8-16 ??? is that 2 strong or should i just use a small amount of the stuff ??

i tried to give them the same stuff before but they god nute burn .. I think it was from the concentration of the nutes being to much for the plant. I probably put too much in when i used it

Does this look like nute burn to anyone else ??? I probably gave them a huge dose of nutes 2 weeks ago so i dunno why im showing signs of it now. I was then thinking that maybe they need nutes i dunno im confused. let me know what you think

burn1.jpg

burn2.jpg

burn3.jpg

burn4.jpg

burn5.jpg

hey brouli .. do u mean yep it looks like nute burn ??? or yep for me to use some nutes ???

i water them once a day .. whenever the soil feels dry about an inch down

yep like nut burn hmmmmmm how much of water do you give them and what size are you pots im just curies

honeslty i dont give them alot of water at all .. just when ever they feel dry.. bot my pots are about 6",4" .... kinda small but i figured they can hold a good lowryder # 2 plant ..

well here they are on 25 days old. The runt is really tiny . well both of them are really tiny. Had a serious case of nute burn as you can tell. Im going to get them some nutes for flowering this week something not that harsh. maybe 5-10-5 or something low like that. I think they are really undersized for their age maybe lack of nutes i dunno. Both females. Let me know what you think.

lowlow1.jpg

lowlow2.jpg

lowlow3.jpg

why are you keeping tha smaller one in such a small pot!!!!! comon man size depend on pot size in loryder case they grow roots extrmle fast and roots go all the way down and then around :( and my plant it is small alos but i dont care to honest with you couse i just need seeds out of her . its like 4 inches or so :)

should i repot that one into somethin else ??? i asked you that earlier and you told me not to because it would be 2 much shock for them ..... ??? ... ???

damm im stupid then do it as soon as you can put in one gallon pot man sory for that but somehow i thout that you talkin about the other one :) do it man just give them some superthrive for stress.

and i just make my 1000 post :):):)

yea i cant find superthrive anywhere ... i will keep looking though

Latest posts

Back