Lowryder ordered!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
:D I ordered my first name brand strain.:D Joint Doctors Lowryderx1 only 35.00. :holysheep: From seed to harvest is only 9 weeks!:eek: They will be perfect for my grow room and lights. They only get about 12 in. tall and it's usually just one giant bud.:D I can't wait!:D

only 12in?? in bad conditions.

my LR original I just harvested got almost 4 ft.
and my LR2 are closing on 5ft.

The strain is wonderful.. First couple of weeks, your going to think.
***.. they are slow.. Then in week 3/4 they start rolling.

If you want to keep your plant small.. dont nute until week 5/6.

but if you want some good yield, like me..
Use SUPER THRIVE. I think thats one of the reasons mine got so huge,
plus 1000w MH/HPS light, and FOX FARM line of nutes.

Goodluck

This is "Joint Doctors Lowryderx1" This a newly released seed. Different from original Lowryder. Only get's 12 in.
This seed skips vegetative cycle altogether and goes straight from seedling to Flowering. 9 weeks total. Seed to harvest!

Yes, Richy-B you are right. The max height I have been able to pull is around 16 inches with these beasts. GL with your new beans!!!

:) Thanks!:) I knew I read up on my stuff.:rolleyes: That was the main reason I wanted this particular strain. Iwas starting to get worried. It's also good to know someone else has had a good experience with them. How did you like your plants? Is the nine week seed to harvest time accurate?

You know what? I couldn't really tell you. After they showed sex I gave up on my notes because I got all females and I wanted to breed. I would imagine it is right on target because they veg for 2-3 weeks than automatically start flowering. And the heavy indica in them makes for a very short flowering cycle. ;)

DLtoker..

did you watch the tricomes to harvest?

or did you go strictly by timeline??

i think my LRs are ready for harvest, but the tricomes are still mainly
cloudy.. they on 9 weeks this week.

I went by the trichs.... the timelines are just a heads up of what you can expect on average. When I expected for the trichs to start turning amber, they all had growth spurts and spit out some more clear trichs and fresh pistils... Kind of like a second "fattening" stage. Not a bad thing. However, once this happened, I let them go for another week or so and then harvested. As we are all aware, this is a heavy indica stone. I like my highs to be as up and clear as possible.

I would harvest yours over the course of 7-20 days if you are planning one growing this strain more in the future. This way (if you take notes), you can see exactly where in the trichome development stage you like your high to be.

How exciting about your seeds. I look forward to watching your grow. Please start a journal. :D

I might do a Grow Journal.:eek: I do one at home. It's Just faster jotting my notes on paper and a calendar. We'll see.
:D Oh by the way, yes, very excited about my beans!!!!:D

You HAVE to do it man, i'm kinda interested in the Lowryder strain and would like to learn more about it. :D

I have two Low Riders growing with my WW, NL grow. I toped them to get more buds. My Son grew some a few months ago. His were not toped. They were all under 30 inches in height with big solid bud from top to bottom. His turned out real nice. I may have made a mistake topping mine the buds are comming but not like my Sons did. Guess I should not have been so greedy tryen to get more bud.
I have some pics of them in week 3 of flowering. Page 2 post 28

GOOD LUCK KEEP US POSTED!
GROW JOURNAL:watchplant:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=132684#post132684

:D Awesome! I mean sorry for you, but thanks for the advice about your sons plants. Makes me feel like I made a good choice.
Yeah, keep me updated. You say you will have pics soon?

My beans are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice man!

I ordered mine 10 days before you and I still haven't received anything...:confused:

Wot's up RB.
What is your lighting shedule gonna be,18/6,12/12 or lit all the time?
Ive never grown lowryder before so its a new'n to me,would luv to give it a go though.
Good luck with your little gems.

DLtoker said:
Nice man!

I ordered mine 10 days before you and I still haven't received anything...:confused:

dont stress it took mine over two weeks for one, and almost a month for another package. Just be patient, its reallly really hard to do but still.

topping an auto flower? seems like a slipperly slope, might be hurting your yield..

Latest posts

Back