made clones for the first time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a couple are fresh cuts most are a few days old spray reg. i just bought some humboldt sticky, wetting agent should i use this on clones or only on my rooted girls

johnp said:
a couple are fresh cuts most are a few days old spray reg. i just bought some humboldt sticky, wetting agent should i use this on clones or only on my rooted girls

I have never heard of that stuff, I couldn't tell you. It looks like your clones are suffering from a serious lack of humidity.

EDIT: It is past 10:00pm. I am not close to sober. This is the opinion of someone with too much vodka in him. Please wait for someone else to give you decent advice.

the humidity isnt high but the tent stays pretty humid w/ a small fan heat from light and the moisture from the res.

They are looking rather sad. I think I would try and either get a dome over them or mist them more often.

I don't think I have ever seen a plant stretched quite as much as the one you have there. Are you going to try and flower her?

for now no she will keep gettin cut back to make managable the ones drooping are more fresh cuts the rest seem to be doing pretty good i was thinking about a dome thought i might get a large clear tote cut the bottom out and stick it over them but havent gotten to it yet but so far so good

johnp said:
for now no she will keep gettin cut back to make managable the ones drooping are more fresh cuts the rest seem to be doing pretty good i was thinking about a dome thought i might get a large clear tote cut the bottom out and stick it over them but havent gotten to it yet but so far so good

I like to recycle the things I can. One thing you can do with clones when they are freshly cut and not yet rooted if they are in some sort of system like yours where you cant cover them easily with a dome is take plastic two liter bottles, cut the bottom off, take the cap off, and place the bottle over your cutting. I have done that in the past and it helped keep the humidity up for the clone to root.

SensiStarFan said:
I like to recycle the things I can. One thing you can do with clones when they are freshly cut and not yet rooted if they are in some sort of system like yours where you cant cover them easily with a dome is take plastic two liter bottles, cut the bottom off, take the cap off, and place the bottle over your cutting. I have done that in the past and it helped keep the humidity up for the clone to root.

:yeahthat:

Thats my method as well, i use it for seedlings.

sounds good think ill try it out thanks for the tips

how do you post pics on your thread without having to use the attachments??

after you upload pics you go back to attachments again

Latest posts

Back