Making Beneficial Tea (My Way)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert, I am not a botanist but I am good at following instructions. I am good at reading and most of all following instructions from those in the know. Everything I know I stole from somebody else. You just have to know who to listen to. What I find amazing is most don't!

If you really want to know E-Mail the company and ask them.

OGBIOWAR - Beneficial Microbes

My OG biowars stuff got delivered yesterday. I have no idea who it was delivered to, not me! Post office around here is incompetent. Half my mail is for other addresses. They say they deliver by USPS. Hopefully I can get them to use a different incompetent delivery service. I will try to order again, hundred bucks down the drain 😡

Gotta have something to do with my old socks......go ahead and try it without the sock.
Tea is made by steeping materials you want the flavors, aromas and beneficials from which is why tea bags are a thing. The sock is essentially the tea bag and the materials in it are the tea.

1690549162685.gif

Re ordered from a place in Colorado. They deliver by ups. Maybe they can compare the number on my house with the number on the package. Ordering stuff is like the lottery these days.

Bubba

If I strike out again, I will have to find alternate Ingredients for tea. Normally don't do biz with Colorado, but alternatives are California and out east.....

Bubba

Well la di da. The post office delivered the og biowars stuff today. Why the said it was delivered yesterday is anybody's guess.

Oh well, once the package from the other business arrives, I will have plenty for some time.

Now to select my sock.....

Bubba

Don't use a dirty sock. Your plants might end up with athletes foot.😁

Well la di da. The post office delivered the og biowars stuff today. Why the said it was delivered yesterday is anybody's guess.

Oh well, once the package from the other business arrives, I will have plenty for some time.

Now to select my sock.....

Bubba
I’ve heard that if you use one of your pink socks you will have purple buds 🤣😂🤪

Latest posts

Back