making seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozer42

Reaction score
i just received my lowryder and lowryder 2 seeds today. being that i cant clone lowryders i am interested in making lots of seeds. i am planning on growing 5 of each indoors hoping that at least 1 will turn out male. then i will use the male to pollinate the females.

my question is will the seeds that i create carry the same geans as the original seeds that i got in the male?

..just like you 'n your parents...50% of your genetic traits are from your Momma, 50% from your Poppa...

i hope one of your 5 will turn female dont worry about male there is alweys one :)

from my expirience always you alweys can make one just put under a lot of strees :)

In order to turn a female you will either have to stress it, or use a chemical to induce male flowers. You could also wait until it is fully flowered,and possibly get a few bananas to work with. Problem is by then your other females will be beyond prime for breeding. You ideally would liek 5 weeks for the beans to mature. This is why most breeders try to pollenate around the third week of flower. By 8 weeks you have viable seeds. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back