Male Dirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleSativa

Reaction score
If i find a few males can i still use the dirt i spent so much money on? Is the pollen in the dirt? Maybe take off a few inches off the top, i hate to waste good dirt and worm castings. I know if i veg long enough the plants will show their sex but i dont want to wait 3 months. I'm growing from seed. Best site for seeds is
www.bcseedking.com :cool: I was unhappy about some seeds i got and they sent me free whitewidow seeds. I have some BC Big Bud growing now with some white widow clones. I think i found my true love. Marijuana growing. Be sure to visit the seed bank i mentioned, they are honest cool people. Gotta love them canucks!
UncleSativa

I would assume that the pollen would be in the dirt but if you let the dirt set for like a week or two, I imagine that the pollen wouldnt hurt your plants after that long. It doesn't seem like it would stay viable after a period of time but dont take my word for it as I'm not positive about it..Good luck with the big bud and WW clones...grow em big my friend.

UncleSativa said:
If i find a few males can i still use the dirt i spent so much money on? Is the pollen in the dirt? Maybe take off a few inches off the top, i hate to waste good dirt and worm castings. I know if i veg long enough the plants will show their sex but i dont want to wait 3 months. I'm growing from seed. Best site for seeds is
www.bcseedking.com :cool: I was unhappy about some seeds i got and they sent me free whitewidow seeds. I have some BC Big Bud growing now with some white widow clones. I think i found my true love. Marijuana growing. Be sure to visit the seed bank i mentioned, they are honest cool people. Gotta love them canucks!
UncleSativa

You can throw it in the oven at 350 degrees for a half hour, that will kill the pollen...and also any other bad stuff... :D

Latest posts

Back