male or female?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbl1119

Reaction score
my plant is about 8 weeks old and has a good amount of leaves on it now. I have this baby outdoors due to my wife not agreeing on indoor growing. I have heard all types of rumors about how to tell. my buddy told me that if i noticed little like hairs growing beside where the stem leaves the stalk that i have a male, is this true? like i said my plant has like 6 sets of leaves and where the leaf leaves the stalk there is a little hair growing. that is on every set of leaves from where it leaves the stalk. can anyone help explain in dummy terms how to tell the difference?:eek:

here maybe this will help u out the male has the balls on it and the female has the hairs good luck u probaly wont be able to tell yet so i would let it grow longer until ur sure

male female.jpg

when should i start topping my plant? I have seen pics on here of tall skinny plants, doesnt topping the plant help ur yeild?

when u top your plat u get 2 growing top to take the place of the 1 u cut. and yes it's suppose to help with yeild

yes but not by much too much work to id rather just let them grow and get one huge fatt bud lol

i agree kind ill rather top a branck and leave the main cola along

yeah when you only have a few you can do it but i have over 20 now and it will be to much work lol you know me im lazy lol peace

Latest posts

Back