Male plant in flower.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBG, yeah this is a bagseed plant, some crappy azz bagseed at that cause the weed that was in that bag was crap, major shwag.

and stoney, some might be bummed its a hermie, but, to me, i won half the battle, better then full blown male,to some hermie is as bad as a male and further down my growing road i am sure i will to, but for now getting ANY female genes from my first plant is ok with me. :rofl:

you know i think it will be good for me to take it full term to, cause i sure dont have the nutes figured out yet using this MG soil, so it will make a good experiment for me to see how i do on giving it nutes during flower. and if i kill it off by mistake its not that big of a lose.

Man, one of my plants that i had stuck in a 5gallon pot.... it was done a lil early... so I chopped it down n trimmed it up.. lastnite i looked at the drying bud and found like... 2 "bananas" So she was a hermie... but I couldn't find any seeds in it... so maybe the ole pollen couldn't get out through all the sticky resin =) I haven't had a osc fan on for a month or so either... (no room in the growroom, too many big *** plants)

So fingers crossed that nothing else was "infected" by pollen... but I don't see much to show me different.

well kade, like one of my pollen sacks came open, i saw just the one and carefully removed it from the room. i havent inspected it anymore yet cause i didnt want to get it all over me, i will take it out in the garage and take a closer look at it to see if it was more then just the one.

i told you thats a hermie and i dont care what they say :)

its a burnt up azz plant now, downloading the video, i was having troubles with the camera though i hope it worked.

Latest posts

Back