Mandala Summer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess that will wait ...
Will last feed them with Bio-Forte from BioNova then. A plant fortifier(?) with lot's of P and K :hubba:.

4 of July it will be.

MPers,

Going to feed the ladies with some K and P. Before some shoots. Look at 4th pic ... that bud completely full of crystals. Sadhu. Beautifull one.

DSC_5234.jpg DSC_5232.jpg DSC_5237.jpg DSC_5238.jpg DSC_5233.jpg DSC_5236.jpg DSC_5235.jpg

They are looking great. You should be well rewarded for your patience--I think a July 4th harvest sounds a lot better. They will bulk up and get even more crystally (LOL--I don't think that is a real word). Great job.

:aok: I have my ideas but i'm open minded for better ones :doh:

Thanks THG for your input. Take it ... smoke one with me Grandma ;)

:48:

They look great BHO, our forefathers signed the Declaration of Independence on the 4th of july, Traditionally a night for fireworks in the USA, Rocky, rocky, Your crackin me up, Its stoney not rocky.

It will be a full day for me ... 6 plants to trim :doh: At the end my eyes and hands will be like fireworks aswell :D

Looking great BHO :D My smoke is quality, just what the doctor ordered haha! Loving the Ganesh, proper knock out but at same time inspiring. Can't wait to grow more of his strains that I got in a few months. Waiting on Nirvana Bubblelicious to finish at the moment and they are taking their time finishing grr!

Glad to hear that you liked the smoke my man :aok:
Hope then that mine is at least equal ;)

bho_expertz said:
Glad to hear that you liked the smoke my man :aok:
Hope then that mine is at least equal ;)

Thanks :D Hope it suits you :) I must inform you though that I'm a girl :doh:

Hi MPers,

Can't see the end of this op so i can have my smoke. Have antecipated myself and bought the Volcano :hubba:. Have already tried and for me it is worth the price.

Some pics:

DSC_5239.jpg DSC_5240.jpg DSC_5242.jpg DSC_5241.jpg

DSC_5243.jpg

DSC_5244.jpg DSC_5245.jpg

Congrats on the volcano. I have never used one. Is it bag only? I love my vape!

hEY BHO Plants looking so tasty man :) mmmmm id love to pick a bud... or 2 out of my screen lol

Latest posts

Back