Mandala Summer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bho_expertz said:
Bag Only ... Woman i'm so baked ... :ccc:

You can order a wip for it but it comes separately.

Your girls are really nice man, that vape is gonna have all of work ahead of it. :)

It has a cool bag of 10 feet :eek: ... That will be some party. I'm really enjoying the Volcane. The high is very different and if i can cut in the cigars ( dutch/european way ) it is a win ;).

Thanks lord ... it is going to be the test run of the Volcano :cool:

2 - 3 weeks ? that is a long way ... that would be 72-81 days. In the Mandala site it gives 60 to Ganesh and 60 to 65 to Sadhu. And for the trichs inspection they are already almost completed milky.

I'm ok because i have the 4 of July under my eye but if i see that they will take longer i will just wait.

Thanks for stopping irish :aok:

I have tried yesterday the Ganesh in the Volcano :stoned:

Hehe no worries, your ladies look lush :D I been growing (and smoking) for a while now. Still not great at it but getting me and my fella lots of great herb for free so I'm not complaining :D I'm happy I just harvested my last 2 plants phew!

Hi MPers,

Checked the trichs and everything clear/milky yet. Some pics:

DSC_5251.jpgDSC_5250.jpg DSC_5249.jpg
DSC_5247.jpgDSC_5246.jpg DSC_5248.jpg

Have bud mold in the sadhu that wasn't topped. Removed big part of the main cola and have decided to harvest tomorrow morning.

I haven't had big cola bud mold but i've been expecting it,I keep tellin the mrs. we gotta top the plants for the summer grow, I can get away with not topping in the winter. What was the average humidity? Oh man I hope its just the one bud, so sorry to hear this. There's just so much to look out for growin good MJ.

Hi MPers,

Because of the bud rot i decided to harvest everything. Perhaps a mistake but i got afraid of major rot.

Thanks all gods it wasn't that severe and was just that plant that had a main cola. Have bought a mini dehumifier today ( receiving next week ) that i hope will prevent this to happen again.

Some pics before harvest. The pots are 11 liters ( 3 gallon more or else ).

DSC_5263.jpg DSC_5259.jpg

DSC_5256.jpg DSC_5261.jpg

DSC_5257.jpg DSC_5260.jpg

DSC_5258.jpg DSC_5262.jpg

great lookin girls you got there, BHO. Been ghostin round awhile, gotta say u did awesome w/ this grow.

Peace n' Budskies,

7greeneyes :)

Did you clone any of them girls? If they were close, I think your decision to harvest was a good one.

Roddy said:
Sorry about the mold, good looking harvest though!!

Thanks Roddy. I have learned a lot with this grow. And will buy new setup. :aok:

7greeneyes said:
great lookin girls you got there, BHO. Been ghostin round awhile, gotta say u did awesome w/ this grow.

Peace n' Budskies,

7greeneyes :)

Thanks 7greeneyes. :aok: It could be better but we learn with mistakes. Going to see how it goes.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Did you clone any of them girls? If they were close, I think your decision to harvest was a good one.

No clones man. Thanks for the support. Nice bras ;) and funny story :cool: .

The plan was 4 July. One week earlier.

Hi MPers,

Have everything hanged in the tent. Have used more or else 70 cloth clippings :hubba:.

Will make a stop until the mid of August, because of heat.

But the next run is already planned. Things that will do.

- Germination of Seeds - All the seeds at the same time :doh:. From Mandala, 6 "HashBerry" and 6 "8 Miles High".

- Soil- Will add Humus, Guano and a Soil Enhancer of BioNova

- Light and Air Control - Bought a Mini-Dehumidifier - Solac DH8935 ( 0.3 Liters/day with a 1.5 Liters reservoir )
- Will buy two air columns
- Will replace the 400 HPS CoolTube for a 600 HPS Adjust-A-Wing and Heat Spreader
- Will put the air filter at top of tent
- Will buy a Philips StarLight Reflector 4x55w to do the vegging

- Top/Growth Control - Will top all of them at the 3rd internode
- Will put 4 sticks in each corner of the pots and some cord, making something to prevent the bending and something to LST

Will also buy a new tent where will try to clone.

Will take a pic of the hanging buds laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz :cool:

Are ya pretty happy there bho? I would think so. new pot, new vape. Congrats on all. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back