Mandala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonesfarm

Reaction score
Do they ship to "North America"
I realize that they are shut down until the new year but I'd like to purchase direct if at all possible

Yes they do. What are you planning on ordering? I love their stuff.

as soon as they open up in 2012
Satori, Krystalica and Ganesh

I just grow a couple Satori f3 and loved the buzz and nice evening put you to bed smoke

Ganesh caught my eye too. Never tried it but would love to watch, if you do. The writeup on Ganesh looks like a first class grow.

Have grown Ganesh. Nice soft sativa. Satori is in the grow right now. 7 more weeks.

Nice choice :aok:

ozzydiodude said:
I just grow a couple Satori f3 and loved the buzz and nice evening put you to bed smoke

All the Satori that I have grown has been a "get up and get something done" kind of high. I certainly have never considered it a "put you to bed smoke". In fact, I do not even smoke it into the evening unless there is something I want to get done. I am liking Point of No Return for an evening smoke. Great taste, too.

Let this one go 14 weeks, that might have had something to do with it. Most go 10 weeks or so

Yeah, I generally let mine go 10-12 weeks. But I do like that up sativa high. Nice to know that you can more of an indica high with more time with such an up strain.

I don't have a camera right now. but looking at the trichs in the eyclops they are about 10% clear/80% amber/5% black/5%broke off. So I think 14 is the max before you start loosing THC

i started some ganesh last week - 5/5 germination and there is a triploid and a double plant.

Latest posts

Back