Manel's Lowryder #2 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the schedule of feeding I'm going to use

October 7th Day 18 1/2 Tiger 1/2 Big Bloom 1/2 Open Sesame
Next Watering Water
Following Watering 3/4 Tiger 3/4 Big Bloom 3/4 Open Sesame
Then Water
Then Full Big Bloom Full Open Sesame
Then Water
Then Full Tiger Full Big Bloom Full Beastie Bloomz
Then Water
Then Full Tiger Full Big Bloom Full Beastie Bloomz
Then Water
Then Full Tiger Full Big Bloom Full Cha Ching
Then Water
Then Water
Then Flush and Water and Blackstrap Molasses

Lol Today I watered with Cha Ching instead of open sesame. Ohh well I'm sure it won't do any damage just a noobie mistake. I hope anyway.

Ohh by the way I switched them to a 1000w hps. I finally got a light meter and was very surprised by my readings. My 600w was was putting out around 2000 lumens on the outside plants to about 3000 lumens on the inside plants. So I switched to the 1000w a couple days ago. I'm now getting about 3500 lumens in the inside plants and 3000 on the outside plants.

I'm not air conditioning cooling my light so I have to keep it about 2 feet off the plants. I am pooling air from the basement which is roughly 80 degrees and temps are running around 84 now in my actual grow area.

looking good bro, i would post pics of mine, but uh, i havent watered in about 4 days, and they are a little droopy, just ph'd some tapwater and will be watering here in a few once the water gets up to temp. oops! these things get thirstier by the day!

Today I watered with regular water. Everything is looking ok. I really like 1 of the females. She is already shooting out branches and budding up. She is sturdy and one of my taller girls and by far the most advanced. I'm almost wanting to seed her up. I am little bugged by a few things though. The humidity in my basement was below 20% it wouldn't even show up on the meter until I watered them and must have been some moisture in the air after I did. Is that really bad?

Also I'm getting some weird deformed growth here and there on some of these girls. I'm hoping its just a lowryder trait.

Lastly can you guys check out my male pick and see if those balls are open enough to gather pollen. This is new territory for me.

Pic 1 bent/deformed growth
Pic 2 Pollen sacks are the ready?
Pic 3-5 The girls

bent.jpg

pollen.jpg

low-1.jpg

low-2.jpg

low-3.jpg

Those look awesome man! I'm envious of the 1000w u got goin', I bet they love that. I grew a LR2 and while it wasn't very big at all, it tasted awesome and gave me a very nice body stone. I think you'll like :)

Just a picture of one I pulled out. I think I'm getting a little nute burn from my watering with 1/2 nutes. I think I'm going to water with plain water again. This next watering which is probably today.

low-1.jpg

Most are really starting to put out some pistols now. One plant is quite a bit ahead then the others as far as bud development anyways.

Just a few pics

Pic 1 the farthest one along
Pic 2-3 out in normal light
Pic 4 the 2.5ft stretched males
Pic 5 back under the hps

girls-1.jpg

girls2.jpg

low-best.jpg

males.jpg

girls-hps.jpg

looking killer man, i think they are way taller than mine, but im in the process of lst'ing them right now, and i think im going to end up with alot of budsites. In regards to the nutes, i have been upping the doses from half strength to almost full strength, they take it really well for some reason. Im using PB Pro, stuff seems to be working, just cant wait to setup my dwc.

Yeah my first grow snowwhite could handle nutes very well. These lowryders don't seem to need alot. I'm going to try again with 1/2 nutes next watering and see how it goes. I think my plants are probably taller because they are well into flower and you get some streching in flower. Once you go 12/12 with your you will see them stretch pretty good at first. I think mine are starting to slow up now on the stretch though.

No no I'm running 18/6 on my girls since the beginning. I've been following jbonez grow and he is on regular veg to 12/12 flower cycle. I was commenting more on his grow.

I've really enjoyed this grow so far.

Great job, grow looks great. :D
Ya auto's get nute burn really easily, i burnt the crap out of my Diesel Ryders lol. I am going Auto ak47 next grow. Should be within the next week or so as i pull the Diesels.

Thanks dangreen. Lesson learned. I plan on growing this strain for awhile so I'm taking detailed watering/nute schedule see what I can do after a few grows with this strain.

Latest posts

Back