Manel's Lowryder #2 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would use the tallest male.

Thanks Thorn. I'm away for a couple days so I figure when I get back the trouble three are going to looking better or be pretty bad. Pretty much at a loss with what is bothering them. It looks like a ph problem or something but I us a ph meter.

Here we are day 47. The flush doesn't seem to have done anything. All the plants are slowly turning yellow. I just finished watering with full fox farm big bloom, tiger bloom, Cha Ching. Getting close probably 20 more days I'd say. I hope they make it. They are all starting to get yellow. The one that was sick first has some of the fan leaves dying. I didn't think there had been much growth in bud development but looking at the past pictures they are still putting on some weight. I guess we will see.

Here is the pics. All the plants have stopped stretching and my smallest is about 25 inches and tallest is about 34 inches.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

manels1111 said:
Here we are day 47. The flush doesn't seem to have done anything. All the plants are slowly turning yellow. I just finished watering with full fox farm big bloom, tiger bloom, Cha Ching. Getting close probably 20 more days I'd say. I hope they make it. They are all starting to get yellow. The one that was sick first has some of the fan leaves dying. I didn't think there had been much growth in bud development but looking at the past pictures they are still putting on some weight. I guess we will see.

Here is the pics. All the plants have stopped stretching and my smallest is about 25 inches and tallest is about 34 inches.

Hmmm... I wonder if nute burn is your problem? I would lay off the full strength nutes for a bit....

Its not splotchy and the tips aren't like starting first its like the whole leave turns uniformly yellow and for sometime then slowly dies off.

LR2 doesn't need many nutrients from my experience but who knows, maybe they're just letting their fan leaves go and putting all their energy into them buds and trichs :D They still look great to me, other than the yellowing.

How old are they exactly? day 47, nearly 7 weeks. Keep an eye on them, some may start to be ready over the next week. Some may not be ready for another 3 or so weeks. Are you gonna do a staggered harvest so you have plants harvested at different ages so you can test all differing smokes?

Day 48 today. My plant that has been further along then the rest that smells fruity, I think I'm going to cut down next weekend. Its pretty much all cloudy with a couple starting to turn amber here and there. I'm going to let the rest fill out some more try to take them two maybe 3 more weeks.

Here is a picture of the one I'm going to cut next weekend. I smoked a small bud off this same plant that I picked off last week. Very nice smoke. It was fruity with a hint of mint kind of. Pretty smooth and thats without a flush yet. It was premature so it wasn't knock you on your *** but I got a nice uplifting high.

The smell of the 10 plants is getting crazy strong though. The smell is somehow coming up through the floor of the house can smell it pretty strong in the house and outside. I don't use any kind of carbon filter or anything. I am legal here but its not something you really want anyone to know about of course come jack your stuff or it would still be crappy if the cops came out. Luckly I don't have any neighbors near me but they do come check the meter for electricity at the very end of the month which will be right about harvest time.

1.jpg

Day 52 about 18 more days to go. I finished watering with regular water today. I think I found out what my problem was by the way well at least partly. It was magnesium. I've been foliar feeding some epsom salt mixed with water and have pretty much stopped the yellowing in its tracks.

I still think they are lacking some Nitrogen though as the buds just don't seem to be swelling much or maybe its just me. Or it could be I have to many big plants for the amount of light I have and the lower branches aren't getting good light.

Anyways here are some picks.

Pic 1 is a picture of the small non swelling buds I'm seeing on lower branches
Pic 2-3 solo's
Rest of pics group shots.

small-bud.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

group-1.jpg

group2.jpg

group3.jpg

yo manels, click my sig and go to the bottom, got a treat for ya brotha!

Well I took down three. Some of the ten just weren't getting enough light anymore. Mostly cloudy trichs anyway. Going to let the rest go till about 70% amber. Probably 3 weeks.

Here are the pics.

Pic 1 is a bud shot
Pic 2 is the of the three colas
Pic 3 is of the three colas
Pic 4 is the rest of the bud

All hanging in a dark nice cool cellar.

budshot.jpg

colas2.jpg

colas.jpg

group.jpg

Well I got 2.5 oz dry off the first three lowryders I picked. High is pretty dang strong for being mostly cloudy trichs. A little bit couch lock very nice after taste though.

The buds are little bit airy but I think it was to many plants under my lightage. Next grow I plan to have maybe 5 plants instead of 10 under the same amount of light. I didn't think I would get 10 females out 15 and overall bud size was impacted especially since they all grew over 2 feet which I also didn't expect.

Naa I still have 7 more plants going that I'm going to pick in about 10 days.

Nice, got a month and 3 weeks before my harvest, should be big, who knows!

Day 63 just finished watering. Going to harvest this sunday. 50% amber roughly I think. The buds really haven't swelled a whole lot but they sure are crystally. I think either my yellowing cause it or not enough light but I don't quite see how that is possible unless my bulbs are weak.

Anyhow here are some pics.

group1.jpg

group2.jpg

solo2.jpg

solo3.jpg

solo.jpg

sologroup.jpg

Day 68 little update. I decided not to harvest as the plants are really starting to fill out. They are also turning purple a little. I don't know if its actual purple or turning purple because of lack of nutrient but it looks cool.

I chopped a plant 4 days at 62 days old. Its pretty much dry maybe a couple grams worth of weight wet. Looks like I'm going to get 30grams off it.

I've also started picking the brown seeds off my polinated plant. So far 25 and looks like I have about 25 more seeds still cooking, while the main cola is all seedless. I will try to post some pics of the dryed but.

Here are the pics going to take 3 or 4 this weekend and take the rest next weekend.

Take a look at the redish/purp lol.

Can anyone postitively identify the defieceny as well? Is that actually mag or n or?

purple.jpg

purp-2.jpg

purp3.jpg

group2.jpg

group3.jpg

group.jpg

Latest posts

Back