Manel's Lowryder #2 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow manel your ladies (and fellas) look great! LR2 is a great strain, do you have different phenos?

albundy4tds, thats lovely but i'd suggest if u wanna show off your plants then start a grow journal of your own and not hijack someone else's :)

Thanks for stopping in Thorn. Albundy is cool I asked him to post the pics. Yeah I definantly have some phenotypes. It seems like I have three phenotypes that I can tell. I have 1 plant that is pushing 3' tall already at day 36. All my other plants are between 18 to 24inches roughly. My next pheno is like the rest but appears to be about two weeks ahead for some reaosn lol. They all started at the sametime. The last pheno is what all the rest of the plants are.

I'm really liking this strain though. I'm looking at the buds and with roundly 34 more days to go there is going to be some fat nugs on them.

Albundy how old are those plants there?

I'm noticing some seeds pockets on the girls I pollinated so that is a great sign. I was a tad bit worried but all looks well.

Looking great albundy. I hope mine fill out that good. How munch longer you think you have left.

Thanks manel, and oops sorry albundy just with only 11 posts looked like you were a newby hijacker lol

I had 2/3 phenos with my LR2. some had practically no smell at all, a few were REALLY pungent smelling like skunky/sweaty but were the most potent by far :hubba: and had a few that smelt fruity :p

albundy4tds said:
OUCH, I just pulled a Thorn out of my side. ROTFL.

thats not funny man, so i make a mistake, is there really any need for that? at least let me apologise first. NOT cool!

The generall smell in the entire room is skunky. The one thats farther along though has a fruity smell. Thats really the only one I have smelt in detail.

albundy4tds said:
actually it is funny, considering the circumstance. I could easily have taken a different ATTITUDE towards the false accusation, but I did not go down that road, did I ?. please tell me your sense of humor has not gone up in smoke.:holysheep:

Will you please stop! I don't like people taking the mickey outta my name thats all. And my sense of humour is perfectly in tact. Show some respect dude!

Manel true its hard to tell the different smells you get off them when they all together. Glad you got some fruity ones too though! They weren't quite as strong but sure did taste good! :D

Hey guys, this is a journal. Lets stop with the insults and get back to what we love most. :D

not even gonna read that, can a mod please get rid of this dude, he obviously has a problem. I have apologised for my mistake, but he keeps going on and on and on.

So sorry about this manel!

Well I watered today with full strength nutes Tiger bloom, Big bloom, and Beastie bloomz for the first time.

Everything is looking pretty good. I've switched my lighting around a tad I'm now using a 600w and 440w hps to better cover my 4x4 area. Also my friend wanted his 1000w back as he is starting flower. I actually think it will work out better anyhow.

group1.jpg

group2.jpg

group3.jpg

I wish my LR2's end up as good a yours. Thats crazy how tall your males got tho wow!

I just hope mine fill out at least half as good as Richyb's and I will be stoked. I hope they aren't just stretched. I guess we'll see. Growth has pretty much stopped now though, I think anyways. They are all starting to fill out a little now.

Those males were stretching like crazy lol. But they were under two 17w cfl lights so not a lot of light. In fact I pinched the tops off so they would stop growing up every day I had to keep lifting those cfl's.

Yea my setup is based off of Richyb's. Yea im hoping for atleast an oz. per plant and ill be happy. Good luck with the breeding too

Well I'm very discouraged at this point. My tallest plant about 3' tall and one of the ones I pollinated isn't looking so good as well as two other plants are kind following down the same path. I posted in the indoor growing section for help. However the good news I guess is 7 of my girls look really good. I just flushed the entire group with clearex in hopes to help with the problem 3 and keep the other 7 from following suit.

Here's the pics.

1-4 are of a couple of the good girls
5 is a group shot you can see the tall girl with problems

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

group.jpg

Looking good. Here is a question for ya'll. I am planning on making some seeds too with my lr2s. I have 2 males, one with more pointed leaves and one with fatter leaves. Which male do I use for pollen? I have a short female that probably won't produce much bud, is this a good one to sacrifice for seeds?

sorry to hear of your problems, but yes I agree the majority look mighty fine! I think your doing a FAB job with these! :D

Latest posts

Back