Mango, Chronic #1 + Ebb/Flow HydroGrow Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OverGord

Reaction score
Hello everyone and welcome to my grow journal. Growing marijuana has developed into much more than a passion for me, I love everything about it, and I thought I could possibly help others and learn even more myself by posting some pics, ideas, and some building concepts and building off of any feedback. Enough of my talking :ignore: , on to the ladies...

Golden Rule: Grow the best plants possible by providing them adequate and balanced amounts of water, air, nutrients, light, and grow medium. We are looking to produce quality pharmaceutical grade medical buds.

So we've decided to have one mother room with 6 mothers including; Mango, Chronic #1, and the others we are not so sure what they are. We are certain we have chronic #1 because we acquired her as a clone and she barely made it, but with love, water, and some smoke sessions she is doing better then ever! Mango started as a little bean and ever since she has sprouted and has been doing amazing, she is the tallest one of them all. Jaz'mon is the bushiest one, this guy was leaving for xmas and knew his plants were going to die so he let us have three little plants that were all in one big pot and were struggling as they were all only under one 75 watt florescent tube. One of them died, so we are left with Jaz'mon and the other one doesn't have a name yet, as she was suffering from some pH burn or something we weren't to proud of her... so no name yet. Inside the red dixie cups are two more little beans sprouted, not sure what they are so most of our focus is on Mango and Chronic.
family.jpg
From left to right: Mango, Jaz'mon, Cinnamon, Chronic #1, BB, and Lil' G.
Taken about 2 weeks ago.

This was what our mother room looked like at the start:
room1.jpg

Next Step: Lined with Mylar.
room2.jpg

With fans, and original light set up.
room3.jpg

Top View.
toproom1.jpg

There is an intake fan at the bottom right, and an exhaust fan on the top left of the ceiling. Also a power strip that comes in from the top, as well as a thermometer LCD displaying the temp right next to the ladies, as you can see below:
thermo.jpg

Another top view:
anngledtop.jpg

Next post will include lots more eye candy of the ladies! Very very soon!

Latest posts

Back