March 2009 - Moto-Man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hay moto,
if you where looking for a more head high go for the more sativa strains,
they look good, maywant to wait untill you see 100% cloudy if you want max potency but not too much couchlock,
but looks real good man,
keep up the good work!

i dig the speed queen man. i'd like to try em myself. i googled speed queen an says its a pretty easy to grow and tugh lil plant...

zipflip said:
i dig the speed queen man. i'd like to try em myself. i googled speed queen an says its a pretty easy to grow and tugh lil plant...

Thanks for taking a peek, Zip. I gotta say, I love these lil bad-girlz. They are hardy, they are easily kept short and the nug is sooo dense and hard, it's amazing. These are my prize plants and I will follow others' advice and let them go all cloudy.

The colas, while tending to be short, are just perfect. It is a lovely strain to grow and I will pay money to get more of these seeds if I have to. Hopefully I will realize some revegging.

More to come, when the time comes to chop - maybe a week from now :)

Cheers,

i like that dense look to em as well.
i got one girl. only one of her strain in my bunch that has some real tight buddage on her. definately an indica dom.
i also got some new ones in veg now that sorta look how ya speed queen were when yound. really fat/wide leaves.
i mean i got a few right now that almost twice they size in each day. the dang things almost look liek rhubarb leaves now tonite lol.
and teh feel to them is somethin way diff than i felt any other leaf before. almost a fleshy type feel to it. its different to me.
no idea wat strain as i get seeds from all my friends form their bags of nug. im not fortunate to afford such quality smoke so i said hell wit it i'll grow my own for free lol.
but look good man keep up teh good work .

Hey everyone,

On May 24th-26th I started drying the two WW, the smaller Satori and my smaller Speed Queen... tonight I judged things to be sufficiently dry enough to put the buds in some paper bags (w/ a few holes) in the drying chamber (aka flowering closet). Things look pretty good so far and the Satori and WW are real nice smokes - if not a bit harsh yet - but the lemony-diesel smelling Satori just rocks! It's a real nice long-lasting high, heady and pleasant. It also makes my eyes a bit more red than I'm used to seeing them, so the first time in my life, I might have to keep some Visine on hand ;) I have not tried the SQ-2 yet...

Now the bad news; my big, fat SQ-3, which I brought in to chop tonight, had mold right in the middle of the cola - not good - :eek: I wonder if this developed when I placed it and my tall Satori into the garden shed to get them out of the light - temps in there had to have been over 90 the last day or two, as I type this, I realize how dumb this move might have been.

I only lost a few nice big flowers and any that may have been near the mold are drying all by themselves far removed from the rest of the ample harvest. I was too annoyed to take pics - sorry.

My other Satori, the "tall girl" was in the shed w/ the SQ, but she doesn't seem to be affected. I wonder if I should chop her now as well, the trichs are kinda variable but most have a little amber colored "cap" even if there ares still clear and cloudy ones all over. Also, I can feel along the main cola where the bud has tightened up and gotten more dense, the very top of the cola has loose, softer bud, which suggests it could still flower a little longer.

The problem is that I have no place to flower anymore, too much bud is drying and curing. I can't leave it outside and I think I'll just have to chop even if it means it's a little early.

Anyway, that's my news, a minor setback, but Newbud was right, what am I gonna do w/ all this pot?? :holysheep: Jeezo...

Cheers,

Lol well done fella :)
Shame about the mold but i'm sure its a lesson learned ;)

Did you save the fan leaves and stems from the WW?
If they are DP they are known to be abnormally high in THC producing a nice non disruptive stone :)

As you can see in my sig i'm an oficial member of the DP WW SFLC #.410,,, Dutch Passions White Widow Stems & Fan Leaves Club ;)

Hey everybody,

Yesterday, I finished plucking buds off my stems and putting the ones that fit(!) into nice, clean glass jars, so this grow, which began in early March is now done :)

Here's the breakdown yield of my harvest:

White Widows (2) - 72 grams
Speed Queen (larger) - 49
Satori (larger) - 50
Speed Queen - 35
Satori - 36

So my total is 242 grams, which is about 8.5 ounces! :hubba:

Here are some final pics to help end this journal.

1. My taller Satori once she got chopped
2. Satori and Speed Queen drying out
3. Hash! I've the 120u and 25u Bubble-Bags - but 4 grams is still awesome!
4. All my weed! + the SQ and Satori colas that I didn't want to break up.

Thanks again to so many of you who answered my questions, and by whose example I sought to emulate your own success w/ the tools presently at my disposal!

Cheers everyone!

Trichs 062.jpg

Trichs 064.jpg

Trichs 063.jpg

STT-Seed 002.jpg

Absolutely fantastic M-M :)

Stop teasing us outsiders waiting for summer to do her thing while you are sitting smiling enjoying your bounty :p

Brilliant pics, great to look at :aok:

Congrats.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Absolutely fantastic M-M :)

Stop teasing us outsiders waiting for summer to do her thing while you are sitting smiling enjoying your bounty :p

Brilliant pics, great to look at :aok:

Haha, didn't mean to tease HIE... and thanks for your kind remarks. I'm sure following the solar cycle is definitely something that can try someone's patience! Glad you liked the pics... wish I had yer camera though!

Cheers man,

N.B. I found a 9 gm bud lying about, so I'm calling it a full nine ounces since I've been smoking some for a while now too :) It all keeps getting better and better the longer I cure it :D

got sum fat colas there moto. excellent lookn harvest. keep on keepin on friend.

Well done fella.
Got some nice smoke for a while :)

Whats next then lol

Newbud said:
Well done fella.
Got some nice smoke for a while :)

Whats next then lol

Thanks NB :) Well, I have another Satori, a Speed Queen, a rumored Jack Herrer, some random seed from the USVI, a WW, and - dig this - a seed I found on one of my recent plants - dunno which one though. I'm calling it the Immaculate Conception ;) I have no idea why one of these flowers seeded. I had no males develop pods. I 86ed them in preflower, so, very odd!

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back