marijuana movie list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky left

Feddi Fiend Don
Reaction score
hey what are some good marijuana movies. the only ones i have seen so far was how high, cheech and chong up in smoke, ummm.... half baked, totally baked, and some recent movie called super high me. are there any others?

pineapple express, grandma's boy, harold and khumar escape from guantanamo bay(sp?), most all ur cheech an chong movies, the tv series sitcom on showtime airs monday nights "weeds" this is a very good series here u can watch for free online almost every season and episode for free here hxxp://www.watchweedsonlinefree.net copy and paste in ya browser &replace x's wiy t's
friday the first second and third friday movies,

here some movies that came out durrin the mj prohibition era beginning their pretty funny watchin them present day all the things they claimed bak then that was the whole stage for makin it all illegal and the law sticks even tho all recent since studies have all basically proved all the old propaganda back then was all false and that it was was, "PROPAGANDA" false prop. too lol
reefer madness 1937 watch the online stream of the movie here just takes a few minutes to load the flick its slow hxxp://emol.org/movies/reefermadness/movie256kb.html
assassin of youth 1937
marijuana- the devils weed 1936
road to ruin- 1937

here's another interestin clip henry fords hemp plastic car. he beat it wit a sledge an never dented lol hxxp://www.chaozation.com/politics/hemp/FordHemp.htm

another more updated interesting documentary of mj and how it was made illegal under false and out of date propaganda etc.. is the movie "Grass" the actor woody harrelson ever narrates it. aint sen it yet but bought the dvd which reminds me i might watch it later. i'll give ya all a review later maybe on it

some more recent entertainment movies involvin mj homegrown, fast times at ridgemont high,

any good comedy movie is a great marijuana movie even if bud isnt the central theme :)

how high! great movie to watch when high... i laughed my butt off

man i jus came from the movies.. saw pineapple express. this movie is a MUST!!!!!!!!!! it is hilarious. and i went there sober.. well not sober, but not really high lol jus to make sure it wasnt the bud that made it better lmao.

HippyInEngland said:
Saving Grace.

Comedy, very funny :)

Starring Brenda Blethyn.

:peace:

love that movie

also weed not the central theme but
any movie with jay & silent bob

Outside Providence is a good movie.

True Romance had Brad getting baked anytime hes shown.
000000  0000 a.jpg
Blastin the Honeybear bong.
(please dont steal it. I was planning to use it as an avatar)

Those Harold and Kumar movies. Those are a riot.

Theres some Luke Wilson movie called Bongwater thats pretty good too.

Cant really think of any other right off the top of my head. But there are tons.

umbra said:
oldie, but a goodie Cisco Pike

Was talking to WinstonWolf about this one a couple of days ago and couldn't remember the name--thanks. Chris Christopherson and Gene Hackman.

PencilHead said:
Was talking to WinstonWolf about this one a couple of days ago and couldn't remember the name--thanks. Chris Christopherson and Gene Hackman.

Yep gene hackman is a cop blackmailing Kris Kristofferson to selling weed he got from a bust. $150/kg ha, ha

There are some underrated movies I've watch from Netflix they were about Marijuana that I enjoyed a lot one being Homegrown which is about growers in California with Billy Bob Thornton, I actually found it really easy to get in to this movie. Also another movie called Humboldt County which I would also recommend that also about growers in California obviously. I don't mean to be too vague but I don't like spoiling movies for people so I don't wanna say much more but definitely check them out.

Latest posts

Back