Marijuana use before surgery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AdamWhite

I guess marijuana wont affect your leg surgery, cause marijuana literally contains nicotine and the negative part of taking marijuana is this will ruin your respiratory system.
I want to ask that is marijuana useful before surgery?

They say it can interfere with the anesthesia. I obstained for 3 days before my surgery but the dr said 7...oops. I did just fine.

Ya may wanna go a week before and ya may wanna take off those live links in your sisnature.

the chef said:
Ya may wanna go a week before and ya may wanna take off those live links in your sisnature.

Chef pretty sure this is Devil Frog again...I think just tonight he has had 3 user names....and we are the ones with no life...damn comical potheads is what we are....:)

I think ya skared him HL! Me thinks this clown is lost also!

AdamWhite said:
I guess marijuana wont affect your leg surgery, cause marijuana literally contains nicotine and the negative part of taking marijuana is this will ruin your respiratory system.
I want to ask that is marijuana useful before surgery?

I smoked a joints a hour before heading to the hospital to have Hip surgery, back surgery, and 2 liver Biopsy, and each time I felt good when I woke up and told the nurse that I want to smoke a Joint... I got home I smoked a the BIGGEST JOINT I Can Roll

If you smoke or you Don't, your taking a chance ANYWAY under the knife and that means you can DIE or SURVIVE the operation.....;)

:confused2: Do you really want to know if the surgeon is high?:laugh:

Smokin weed the night was the least of my problems.

Do what you think is right for you? (if your gonnna be worried about it quit)

Best Wishes
"P"

>>> I have had 9 major surgeries and never worried about MJ. One time when i was in serious pain i tried MJ and it made my pain way worse!!! Every heart beat was PAIN, PAIN,PAIN,until the opiate took over. Thank god for opium. So AW, it's your body,and only you know how you react to MJ. You know that its different for everyone. Your playing with your LIFE, so it's all on you. Green Blessings and peace out.

AdamWhite said:
I guess marijuana wont affect your leg surgery, cause marijuana literally contains nicotine
LOL! ^is just too funny, marijuana wont affect your surgery because of a lethal addictive CHEMICAL.

ive smoked A LOT of weed while going into the hospital parking lot to get my first major surgery and everything went smooth as tits. i woke up from the anestesia thinking i hadnt gone into surgery yet.

Latest posts

Back