Mary Janes bagseed experiment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryjane22

Reaction score
Hey there everyone..I just want to start out by saying thank you so much to all of you who helped me by answering every question i asked..i decided to start out with some bagseed..the two plants on the right were pretty good regs..i wasnt really taking those seriously..i just put them in a small shotglass with water and dropped them in there and they germed so i said y not experiment..i had them in cheap soil ( sta-green) or something like that (pic 1)..i would have put them in my foxfarm organic soil but it still didnt arrive at the time and i was waiting on my light setup so they werent under proper lighting..you can tell because the stems are kind of long..it looks like they were stretching..i got my foxfarm soil and newts 2 days ago so i transplanted them into the good stuff :hubba:..they took it well..there didnt seem to be much of a shock..actually they looked better..then my light setup arrived yesterday so i put them under a 400w mh (disappointed with the reflector) and everything is looking good..while i was messing around with those plants i had a seed from some pretty good mid- grades i had so im going to take that one more serious than the others..this gives me time to make some more money to buy seeds and also figure out the do's and dont's

hey i was reading up a little and find out that i need fertilizer..well not now because the bag says that there is no need for fertilizer until 30 days but what exactly is fertilizer..i kind of thought it was the same thing as the nutes :eek:..man there is soo much more i got to learn..i had to go pretty far to the hydro store so is there anything i can pick up at a walmart or home depot??what brands??any suggestion?? thank god this is just bagseed

here is a pic of a plant im having a problem with..im not sure if it is because of the shock because i had both plants in the same container and then i transplanted them in seperate containers 2 days ago so could it be shock..they havent been growing either so i think thats it..well its only this one plant that looks like this so am i right or is it something else??

maryjane22 said:
hey i was reading up a little and find out that i need fertilizer..well not now because the bag says that there is no need for fertilizer until 30 days but what exactly is fertilizer..i kind of thought it was the same thing as the nutes :eek:..man there is soo much more i got to learn..i had to go pretty far to the hydro store so is there anything i can pick up at a walmart or home depot??what brands??any suggestion?? thank god this is just bagseed
man u got all u need in those pics foxfarm soil cant be beat in my opinion,it comes ready to use.as for the nutes grow big and big bloom perfect and if u want a little more u can get tiger bloom,the nutes are the ferts my freind:) ,check out my journal im useing the same stuff u got im like 3 weeks into flowering,goodluck just be patient and read all u can:D good luck Ps

yup...just pick up the Tiger Bloom, 'n you're set.
There are oter supplements, but IMHO, are unnecessary.

Isn't growing great? Even when you mess up, or catastrophically fail, it's still fun as hell! Kinda like riding a bike. You get the hang of it eventually =) I hope your plants spring back and thank you with bountiful buds.

hey whats up everyone??yea i havent been on for a while but here's a little update..the two plants i started out with died..they didnt start with proper lighting or watering..but the pic u see of the container with no plant is the one that came out good..it looks really green but leaves are curly..other than that it all looks good..its been in veg under 18/6 for about a week and i had it 24/7 for the first week..how long do i gotta let it veg???

what kind of plant is that ? good luck with your grow looks like your off to a ok start..

well if the title of my thread is bagseed exp..i think it might be bagseed :rolleyes:

well im bored so i thought i might put up some pics..i think i want to buy my seeds from the doc already.. afghani and bubblicious..but ne ways my leaves are turning and i dont know what that means..i put the light higher maybe it was too low..oh and i got a question when u water are u supposed to pour the water on the dirt or the leaves..i been doing both but my leaves are always dry

ok so i think i need to transplant cuz i can see the roots on the bottom of the container and i have a problem...the two bottom leaves turned yellow and there dry and i think its spreading up..what do i need to do..temps run an average of 88 degrees and i been giving it half the dose of the foxfarm..is this going to effect my plant..and how long before it starts showing signs of sex..it about 3-1/2 weeks old

hey guy, it looks like your plant has already started flowering, and i might be wrong but your plant looks like its a male. :holysheep:

how can u tell that its a male from these pics..well i keep checking for the sex but i cant really tell theres nothing there yet and my plants not even that old how could it be in flowering already...does it do that on its own??

maryjane22 said:
how can u tell that its a male from these pics..well i keep checking for the sex but i cant really tell theres nothing there yet and my plants not even that old how could it be in flowering already...does it do that on its own??

Definately a male, no question about it.
What lighting schedule are you running? Plants "require" 18 hours or more, of uninterrupted light in order to remain in veg.

7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them

click for the Site rules..
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

Latest posts

Back