Me Again !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allmashedup

:D hi everyone. me again. well it dont seem 5 minuets since i was askin advice on week 2 o growing and my 2 babies were only 2 inch high ! well now its week 8. and they aint babies any more. they are over 20 inch big now. WOW ! not bad hey for my 1st grow. with lots of brill advice from u guys. 1 question. im gonna be switching to 12/12 lights soon. how much bigger will they get ? a bit bigger or LOTS ??? advice of everybody much appreciated. thanks !

if its the blue cheese then about double is normal, but always the possibility of a bit more stretch, with the skunk in its genes.

BM :bong1:

i do not know about the different strains.but my girl was 12 inches when i put her in flower.she is now 42 inches tall.she took off.iknownow that i will top all my plants.i do not personally have the head room for this big of plants.i would put it 12-12 now.oop sorry,i forgot to add.when i put my plant into flower she had been kinda neglected and not grown properly.i did not have any lights or anything when i started my plants.so i believe thats why she was so small at the time.sorry for the spiel

Like buddy said up top there you can count on most strains at least doubling.

Latest posts

Back