me and my baby's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt420lane

Reaction score
Hi....my name is matt im new to growing but have read for hours and hours about it on line...now im just playing it by ear with some good bag seed's out of my kind sack's....im useing dirt soil---m\grow...yes yes i know people say thats not good...but like i said im new and plants were 4 weeks old before i new better...im allso feeding m\grow but real weak ...about 1\4 of what it ses...and going to chang that soon...my light's are 4 4 foot flors for growing and in flower room i have 4 on top and 2 on side ....2 of the top ones are plant lights that i got from wallmart and put of a little red......i started with 18 plants and now have 15 .....the little ones had to go for light room......im 1 week into flowering my 3 8 week olds........and 12 more about 5 weeks old geting ready to flower......any info would be grate........thanks matt in the USA

matt420lane said:
Hi....my name is matt im new to growing but have read for hours and hours about it on line...now im just playing it by ear with some good bag seed's out of my kind sack's....im useing dirt soil---m\grow...yes yes i know people say thats not good...but like i said im new and plants were 4 weeks old before i new better...im allso feeding m\grow but real weak ...about 1\4 of what it ses...and going to chang that soon...my light's are 4 4 foot flors for growing and in flower room i have 4 on top and 2 on side ....2 of the top ones are plant lights that i got from wallmart and put of a little red......i started with 18 plants and now have 15 .....the little ones had to go for light room......im 1 week into flowering my 3 8 week olds........and 12 more about 5 weeks old geting ready to flower......any info would be grate........thanks matt in the USA
well my friend theres more to that can you post pics and i will try to help you a little

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. If you can toss up some pics of your plants when ya get the chance. ;)

Latest posts

Back